What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

3,2,1 points v Tigers

Status
Not open for further replies.

WallyG

Juniors
3 Hayne - I wonder how his knockers on this forum will explain not giving him points after tonight???
2 Inu - best game since 07
1 - Hindy - need I say more

Bazal

Post Whore
3-Hayne...spectacular
2-Inu...almost as spectacular
1-Fui...a wrecking ball yet again

Hindy, Lowrie, Grothe, Reddy, Morts....f**k it, everyone else was very close

fredericko

Juniors
3-Hayne - 1 try 2 try assists 2 40/20s injected himself well
2-Hindy - mountain of work in defense and attack. Took on the role of an extra prop.
1-Mortimer - his kicking game was gr8 continually found space and turned them around.

Honourable mention to everyone else, gr8 team effort

dazeely

First Grade
Hayne
Inu
Morts

Special mention Ben Smith. Except for two mistakes was awesome in particular the first half.

Fee

Juniors
3. Jarryd Hayne
2. Krisnan Inu
1. Daniel Mortimer

Special mention Hindy, Robson,Mannah and Joe G.

Casper The Ghost

First Grade
3. Robson He was everywhere tonight. Most importantly he stayed calm, focused, determined and bar when Hayne wanted the ball he brilliantly took control organising the team for almost the whole match. He was just in almost everything tonight. He even helped mateo in defence when he came on for his cameo roll. In the present chemistry of the team structured by DA, Robson is a critical cog in the Eels drive towards winning this years Premiership. I gave Robson 9.5 out of ten tonight. The Eels were in position to win because of the brilliance of Robson tonight. He set the platform for Hayne, Mortimer & Inu to shine tonight. I say that Robson is now one of the top 3 halfbacks in the NRL and though a different kind of player, if he keeps it up will surpass Thurston before season ends. DA will not be able to drop Robson for the rest of the season. KK will just have to wait until next year unless he is brought in due to injury.

2. Mortimer Wow, what a game particularly during the tough periods when the Eels were on the ropes, and that occurred many times tonight. Mortimer was one of the first to put his hand up to do the dirty/tough work alongside Hindmarsh and Lowrie.

1. Hayne For taking the opportunities set up in earlier plays by Robson, Mortimer and yes the awesome forward pack led by Lowrie, Mannah, Hindmarsh, Smith, Fui, Keating, Galuvao, Mateo, Kingston.

And what about Reddy, he is getting better and better. His defense tonight was almost faultless.

Inu played his best game since the 2007 Semi against the Storm. Grothe played well and Burt did very well again until the nasty elephant put his knees into him after he scored. Bar one tackle late in the game Burt was pedestrian. Gees he has courage for such a small build.

And on the losing side a special mention goes out to Marshall who was just awesome tonight. One of the best players in the world now, a true superstar and freak alongside Hayne.

My heart pours out to Taniela Tuiaki (broken leg - out for the rest of the season), what a great player he has turned out to be this year.

Boooooooooo Casper
icon7.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.