What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

2024 Rabbitohs Rumors, Signings and News

speedster

Juniors
Mamozuelos' days are numbered.
Uncle Benny brought in Jamie Humphreys over the top of him
I imagine those 2 will share the hooking duties as young blokes are not yet ready to play 80 minutes through the middle tackling big boppers. Unless he finds yet another hooker, which he might. So, I think Mamo is very much in the frame to play more minutes next season but he's getting too little footy under his belt on the bench for 1sts at the minute. Better to put him back into reggies where he developed quite well down the backend of last year.

I imagine those 2 will share the hooking duties as young blokes are not yet ready to play 80 minutes through the middle tackling big boppers. Unless he finds yet another hooker, which he might. So, I think Mamo is very much in the frame to play more minutes next season but he's getting too little footy under his belt on the bench for 1sts at the minute. Better to put him back into reggies where he developed quite well down the backend of last year.

Humpreys over mamouzelos every day of the week.

Hellray

Juniors
How would you know if Humphrey is a better option than what we have got you said teapot was gunna be the best thing since adam reynolds you have no idea put me on ignore weirdtoh ssr bring back the voice of reason thumper least he had balls
He is just a troll who claims to know all but knows absolutely nothing.

Latest posts