What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

3-2-1 Raiders vs. Roosters

Timbo

Staff member
This is the LU version of this thread, please do not vote if you have voted elsewhere.

Votes now open.

Timbo

Staff member
3-Clinton Schifcofske. I'd always considered Choc to be an outside chance for the Aussie #1, but after COMPREHENSIVELY outplaying the incumbant Minichello today, I'll be livid if he's overlooked. Re-sign him ASAP, what a great game.
2-Jason Smith. I NEARLY gave him the 3 today, his orginisational brilliance was the difference between the two sides today, much like Fittler has been when we've played them in the past. I pray his old legs hold up for the season, and perhaps into the future. Anthony who?
1-David Howell. Despite having defencive lapses (which was more him covering up for Moggy than his errors) he was great under the high ball at the back and scored a crucial try. Settling in well.

Honorable Mentions-Josh Miller, Michael Weyman, Matt Adamson, Kris Kahler and Simon Woolford.

Mullins_y2k

Juniors
3clinton
2smith
1woolford

special mention 2 tyron coupel of silly passes but his size was really a help today and miller is a gun way ahead of thommo and kahler!!

Chachi

Bench
3. Schifcofski - won us the game with a couple of try savers
2. J. Smith - they had no idea what was going on when he had the ball
1. Miller - made some great runs when we needed them most

reptar

Juniors
3. Schifcofske
2. J Smith
1. Miller

How good is Jason Smith? Let's hope a little of his brilliance rubs off onto our developing halves!

canberra_raiders2k2

First Grade
3- schif: was defending like this was his state of origin.
2- Graham: how many guys did he pick up and slam..his defense has really picked up.
1- J Smith: not only did he setup some good plays but was good in defense.

albi

Juniors
3-Schif - The in form player of the Comp at the moment in my opinion
2-Kahler - Not big for a prop, but played his guts out
1- J Smith - Aging general put younger opponents to shame

schnitzel

Juniors
3 - Smith - was everywhere and in everything. What I like about the guy is he knows when to put the peddle to the floor and when to back off and settle everyone down. When we are working out of trouble he acts as a link man, putting soft looping passes onto the chests of the metre eaters. Then when we are in the attacking zone he goes for it, using all his skills to open a gap or bust the line himself.

2 - Schif - outstanding again. Love the way he is running hard at the line this year, only using the stutter step when hemmed in.

3 - Kahler - very light for a prop but rarely was dominated in tackles. High workrate as well. With our depth in backrow maybe we should feed him up over 100kg and keep him there permanently?

schnitzel

Juniors
3 - Smith - was everywhere and in everything. What I like about the guy is he knows when to put the peddle to the floor and when to back off and settle everyone down. When we are working out of trouble he acts as a link man, putting soft looping passes onto the chests of the metre eaters. Then when we are in the attacking zone he goes for it, using all his skills to open a gap or bust the line himself.

2 - Schif - outstanding again. Love the way he is running hard at the line this year, only using the stutter step when hemmed in.

3 - Kahler - very light for a prop but rarely was dominated in tackles. High workrate as well. With our depth in backrow maybe we should feed him up over 100kg and keep him there permanently?

Evergreen

Juniors
3 - Schif. Outstanding.
2 - Miller. Working in tandem with Horse and Kahler, he was the reason we managed to hold our own in the forwards.
1 - J Smith. He is untouchable ATM.

Latest posts