What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

3-2-1 Round 3 Onwards

BeeeeeRad

Juniors
Exactly im now very glad for the big signings, but it should be interesting to see how anasta and pearce play this week without mason and shillington.

2 True Blues

Coach
Can't say that I am sorry mate. Jets will need his biff this saturday against an even placed manly side on the ladder. HUGE weekend tyhis one for the NSWRL.

Undefeated Norths against Parra (wearing wenty uniforms ). And Jets versus Manly. Manly, jets and parra/wenty all on 6 points and Norths on 8.

Farkin HUGE mate !!!!!

ozzie

Bench
Pearce 3
M aubinson 2
Myles `1

-10 Special mention to Smith - god he is Terrible as a Video Ref

3 - Nate Myles ... he had 19 tackles in the first 20 odd minutes. played out of skin
2 - Mitchell Pearce ... developing into a real leader and really i could toss a coin for the 3 and 2 this week
1 - SKD ... i thought he was a handful and some of his darting runs out of dummy half made good metres and gave the big boys some relief. he's really developing

strong performance all round imo

redreg

Juniors
3. Myles
2. Tupou
1. Pearce

Honorable mentions to Perrett, Anasta and SKD. As well as great defense from the whole team. Good game from Frank Paul for someone who I haven't really seen much of.

D

Deleted member 10972

Everyone impressed this week.

I think Sa has a season ending injury though :(

ozzie

Bench
I cannot believe the differerence between Myes of last year compared to this one - I think he is now close to being a representative player again

Monk

Referee
myles has been awsum,
every roosters player has really stepped up...
maybe coz of the quiet offseason...lol

Latest posts