What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

3-2-1 v Broncos

Blair

Coach
3. Harris - a superb season.
2. Johnson - ditto.
1. Monty. Some beastly-best bits, plus an important try.

Penrose Warrior

First Grade
3. CNK
2. Harris
1. SJ

17 blokes played well last week, I don't even know if you could say more than 2-3 did this week. Brisbane didn't allow us to, no doubt.

AFB was the most disappointing. And whilst DWZ might be a try scoring freak, he made defensive f**k ups last night that you'd expect from an 18 year old debutant. I think 3 led directly to tries.

Rich102

Staff member
This week I am going with the POD totals. Let's remember the good bits.

1. Johnson. What a great season.
2. AFB. Huge contribution.
3. Tohu. Played his heart out - and then some.

They, along with CNK, Egan and DWZ are the heart of the team.
They may not be perfect but they are the best we have and have led the way this season.

hitro

Juniors
Tohu
Shaun
Charnze

Broncos were and are the better team but the having the ref on their side made it no spectacle no contest
Get F-d ref and get f-d bunker minus 3 million squared for them
Realistically all the teams have been eliminated in the same order they qualified from the regular season and same for us
Team 1 plays team 2
I like the Penrith and the Bris but kinda on Bris side cos Penrith already won last two and Reece is still a Warrior

Great great great season from Warriors, so proud

RTS and CHT will add XTRA next year in attack and defence, feel we need another excellent forward, not a Jackson Ford type, someone more intimidating like Niukore AFB JFH... a scary and skilful dude

SpaceMonkey

Immortal
Yeah I think the #1 thing we need on the signings front is a big guy with mongrel and an offload. #2 if we can find it is a winger with serious speed.

Meth

Staff member
A tie this week. Pretty fitting really

Johnson 20
Harris 20
Nicoll-Klokstad 7

Walker 2
Egan 2
Walker 2
Montoya 1

9 voted

Latest posts