What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

3-2-1 v Bunnys

Manu Vatuvei

Coach
:crazy: oz's picks

If L. Hohaia wasn't 3 points today I'm not here. And my ample girth is proof that I am definitely here.

Iafeta

Referee
The one where I was sitting in the crowd watching the game. Which game were you watching? Lance made three or four half breaks in the first half. He was easily our most dangerous player through the middle third. Easily.

Meth

Staff member
3- Hohaia- his best game in the Warriors jersey this year
2- Henderson
1- Brown

ozreece77

Juniors
Hendo 3
Hohaia 2
Brown 1

Cant give Hohaia 3 for the simple reason he didnt do his job at fullback. Failed to defuse highballs, was out of position leading to goal line dropouts. He also blew a try that would have won the game. Not the first time hes done that. However, most of the team had average games so he still gets 2 points.

MKEB...

Staff member
Hendo 3
Hohaia 2
Brown 1

Cant give Hohaia 3 for the simple reason he didnt do his job at fullback. Failed to defuse highballs, was out of position leading to goal line dropouts. He also blew a try that would have won the game. Not the first time hes done that. However, most of the team had average games so he still gets 2 points.

X2

Fast Eddie

First Grade
Hohaia has never done the basics of you would expect of your fullback eg postioning to recieve kicks and defensively, very suspect under the high ball

Warmess

Juniors
3. Hohaia (Still prefer Jro at FB, but Hohaia was the most dangerous player on the field)
2. Brown
1. Matulino

Lego_Man

First Grade
3. Brown (Effective on O and D)
2. Hohaia (showing why he should be at hooker...)
1. Matulino (churning out some good metres with e few decent hits mixed in)