What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

3 2 1 v Cowgirls

Auckland4ever

Juniors
Exactly

We spent all of last season complaining about the conformity to the second-rower mould of risk-free toil. Mateo is exactly what we needed

Although I totally agree, I wish we could slip back into that risk-free toil at stages of the game, depending on the circumstances. Reckon we've only been going at about 60-70% of what we're capable of, mostly because we seem to be stringing errors together for periods of the match. That's the difference between us sitting 6th instead of 4th IMO.

devoid

Juniors
Totals for round 26 vs Cowboys

33 - Simon Mannering
17 - Krisnan Inu
15 - Jacob Lillyman
13 - James Maloney
7 - Joel Moon (4 votes)
7 - Feleti Mateo (3 votes)
6 - Lance Hohaia
5 - Russell Packer (3 votes)
5 - Ben Matulino (also 3 votes)
4 - Shaun Johnson
1 - Sam Rapira

19 people voted this week.

Meth

Staff member
Just out of interest:

Mateo - Mannering
>Both played all 24 games>All averages unless noted

Minutes

63 - 78
Runs
14 - 10
Metres
118 - 81
Line Breaks (total)
10 - 4
Line Break Assists (total)
11 (13th in NRL) couldn't find Mannering's
Tackle Breaks (total)
86 - 30
Offloads
3 - 1
Errors
1.2 - .6
Tries (total)
3 - 5
Tackles
20 - 30
Missed Tackles
3 - 2

also... who the hell is Viliama Lolohea??

These statistics will be significantly affected by the amount of time Mannering has spent in the centres

TheDMC

Bench
Mateo has been awesome, I really enjoy watching him play, warts n all. He always makes good yards but seemingly without using much speed, power, nor a massive step. Somehow he floats into little half gaps with ease - dainty steps Mateo.

Judd

Juniors
3. Mannering
2. Maloney
1. Locke

-3. Tupou - he must be the dumbest winger on defence I've seen in a Warriors jersey for a long time.

Yeah probably a bit too much "man" love clouding my vision. Mannering has consistently been our best since moving back into his position though. But Mateo is one ov our key playmakers so you probably have to give him the nod.

-3. Tupou - he must be the dumbest winger on defence I've seen in a Warriors jersey for a long time.

2 weeks isn't that much ov a long time ;-)

Latest posts