What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

3 2 1 v Cowmob

Good: Friend, Carlos, Rapira, Feleti, Lousi
Bad: Packer
Awful: Tupou, Hurrell (how many tries did these blokes cost us?)
Hurrell can't read an attack to save himself and no one is teaching him to read, Johnson is just as bad, it makes the wingers look like shit!. Most thought JBro was bad.

3. Friend
2. Mateo
1. Manu

hitro

Juniors
The season can't end soon enough. I feel sorry for the players. They are canon fodder now. Who will be next to get injured?

Micistm

Bench
Yeah, gone from angry to just feeling sorry for them. Can't give a 3-2-1 as I didn't watch enough of it, changing channel to the olympics in complete disgust.
The big questions for me: Although Tupou was never a superstar, he's got shocking this year. What happened? And Friend- how must he feel, thinking he was joining a team on the up, now battling to avoid the spoon.

So glad we got rid of that slacker Inu... ;-)

tangalife

Juniors
Friend and Manu are the only ones out there giving it their all. We are lost with out Mateo as well.

3. Friend
2. Manu
1. Mateo

Hon mentions: Steve Rapira (i am now liking this guy, hope we give him some good minutes next year FINALLY SOME DAMN MONGREL).

WarriorDefence

Juniors
3 Friend- obviously
2 Tuimavave- never really rated him tbh but he impressed me last night
1 Ikahihifo- bout the only shining light in the last month- should've played more minutes

ozenzud

Juniors
I can't comment too much. I started watching with a heavy heart and very low expectations. But after 20 minutes, I just couldn't watch what was not a contest. This has gotta be the worst warriors side ever. Injuries have caused this to some degree, but how could you knock down so quick, what it took years to build up? Imagine what this will be doing to the confidence of the young blokes in the team?

As posters said above, Hurrell's defence is ordinary. But what about SJ? He is worse. The team misses so many tackles its unreal. You do not need to be a supercoach to work out whats going wrong. Do you...........Bluey?

Brown, has he completely and utterly forgotten how to pass?

Blair

Coach
3. Friend
2. Manu - 100th try (gotta mean something)
1. Maloney - didn't see the game but he gets in for playing after last week's injury.

Last edited:

Rich102

Staff member
Maloney had a real gutsy game. Played his heart out and kicked well. Made a lot of tackles too. He was the only one out there talking. He was gutted in the after match interview.
He and Friend are the battlers.

Meth

Staff member
3- Friend
2- Mateo
1- Lousi

Hon mention to Tuimavave- at least looks like he's going to make something happen.

Piss off Tupou, Brown, Maloney.

Hurrell needs a lot of work. Packer needs to pull his head out of his arse.

JoeD

First Grade
The big questions for me: Although Tupou was never a superstar, he's got shocking this year
Bigger question is which f**kwit is telling him he's having a good year? He can't have come up with that shit on his own surely?

Anyway

Friend
Manu
Martel

(which coincides with my sympathy levels as well)

Latest posts