What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

3-2-1 v Dolphins

3 - TMM
2 - Leiataua
1 - AFB

HM: Barnett

DM: Webster for muzzling our offloads. Imagine if we were allowed to play some footy. We scored from offloading.

Blair

Coach
3. Martin.
2. Roger
1. Addin

Cheers to the big Brisbane crowd, 75% Warriors fans! Cheers to our Olympic team, who might've inspired our boys a bit.

Today I missed the eight-point penalty try. I'm so out of touch I was celebrating the win at the end there, thinking we'd get it.

The logic was sound. You got six points for the missed converted try plus two for the penalty.

Penrose Warrior

First Grade
3- TMM. His short kicking game is elite.
2- AFB. Still seems to care, which is surprising
1- RTS. Coming around now to the fact he should be No.1

Beavers Headgear

First Grade
3. Martin.
2. Roger
1. Addin

Cheers to the big Brisbane crowd, 75% Warriors fans! Cheers to our Olympic team, who might've inspired our boys a bit.

Today I missed the eight-point penalty try. I'm so out of touch I was celebrating the win at the end there, thinking we'd get it.

The logic was sound. You got six points for the missed converted try plus two for the penalty.
The possible 8 point try can only happen if the try is scored and there is an act of foul play on the scorer afterwards

JJ

Immortal
3- TMM. His short kicking game is elite.
2- AFB. Still seems to care, which is surprising
1- RTS. Coming around now to the fact he should be No.1
On 2, yeah it is, credit to him he’s usually been big this year

On 1, yeah, he’s slower but I’m hoping for better next year, but he’s RTS and at anything in the same post code as his best he’s an elite fullback. Much as I and everyone else likes CNK, he’s not, never has been never will be. RTS was, and possibly could be again

Beavers Headgear

First Grade
I think Webster is a systems and set plays type coach, and CNK has RTS covered in ball playing and hitting the right man with the right pass, and is why he is the top man for Webster

Was pretty understated and went right under the radar, CNK ran for 315m against the Eels

JJ

Immortal
I think Webster is a systems and set plays type coach, and CNK has RTS covered in ball playing and hitting the right man with the right pass, and is why he is the top man for Webster

Was pretty understated and went right under the radar, CNK ran for 315m against the Eels
Fine, he doesn’t need to justify it to me, but I’d be happier if there was last level of discussion in the media

do you have an argument for a crocked Johnson?

Beavers Headgear

First Grade
Fine, he doesn’t need to justify it to me, but I’d be happier if there was last level of discussion in the media

do you have an argument for a crocked Johnson?
I’m not convinced one way or the other on the fullback debate, both are good candidates, but offering different strengths and weaknesses. CNK is possibly the number one player I’ve seen in a warriors jumper on sheer effort week in week out

Shaun, had had 2 maybe 3 at best good years since 2015, I was never about the hype train on him at the beginning of the season based on that fact. I just hope he gets picked this week (and in saying that he will probably do a Jones 09 to me)

Latest posts