What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

3-2-1 v Eels

Meth

Staff member
DM-

Johnson- the poisoned chalice. Especially pissed off with that terrible drop out that led to Asi's try.

Webster- a shit performance to cap off a season of shit performance

Season over.

That was such a hard watch. Many games this year have been yuck.

Team injuries and bad coaching decisions has costed us big time for season 2024.

No 3-2-1 for me this week, very disappointing.

vvvrulz

Coach
3. Niukore - One of the better games he's had for us
2. CNK - Slotted in with a huge workload again
1. Tevaga - It's a shame we're losing him, he hasn't made mistakes in a while and tonight showed he's one of the true effort players

Hard to give points really.

Both Barnett and AFB were relatively quiet and workmanlike.
RTS isn't doing much on the wing, DWZ was in full DWZ mode - great finisher but a mess otherwise.

SJ shouldn't have been rushed back, the fairytale ended at the Dally Ms last year.

hitro

Juniors
3 ASI
2 TMM
1 WTF?

worst game of season
I know if Warriors have to win 5/5 they will lose the easiest one but I thought that would be after winning some tough games
Well the season is gone let's try some young guys
SJ to commentary, couldn't be any worse than Adam Blair

3 ASI
2 TMM
1 WTF?

worst game of season
I know if Warriors have to win 5/5 they will lose the easiest one but I thought that would be after winning some tough games
Well the season is gone let's try some young guys
SJ to commentary, couldn't be any worse than Adam Blair
We are all affected by recency bias and forget the Dragons game, Knights 2nd game, both Titans games are potential worse, this one makes top 5 for sure this failed eason.

Latest posts