What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

3-2-1 v Panthers

ozbash

Referee
last couple of weeks I thought he was our best.

thats what this thread is for, you pick yours, I'll do mine... :cool:

joseph1

Juniors
To be honest Brown Taai and Maloney would have been right up there in the 3 2 1 in all of the last 4 wins, they have all been huge. Which brings me to a key question, what is actually our number 1 line-up for this year??? When all players come back. John Ropati and Brown have given Hohaia Tate Seymour all sonething to think about.. Change a winning formula? Brown kills it in the centres

One Warrior

Bench
3. Brown
2. Luck
1. Henderson

A win full of guts and courage against adversity, a f**ken disgraceful performance by Hayne.
If all players were available next week, Seymour in for John (looks injured),Locke in for Tupou, Rapira for Royal, Tate for Moon, Ropati to stay at fullback, Hohaia maybe for Heremaia, Lillyman to Vulcans.

blain

Juniors
What does Mannering offer us? Rock hard defence maybe?? He made some smashing tackles and made some decent runs in the first run. (to put it in context a cant think of many runs from the Warriors in the second half lol)

3 Henderson
2 Luck
1 Brown

ozreece77

Juniors
Matulino 3
Luck 2
Brown 1

Could easily have picked 6 or 7 others. Matulino made a some great tackles on our line. Luck made 60 tackles and Brown made a great bust to set up Maloney. So they get my votes this week.

joseph1

Juniors
3. Brown
2. Luck
1. Henderson

A win full of guts and courage against adversity, a f**ken disgraceful performance by Hayne.
If all players were available next week, Seymour in for John (looks injured),Locke in for Tupou, Rapira for Royal, Tate for Moon, Ropati to stay at fullback, Hohaia maybe for Heremaia, Lillyman to Vulcans.

Sounds like a great side. Agree wholeheartedly.

Skram

Juniors
3~Luck
2~Hendo
1~Matulino/Brown

Best defensive effort I've seen by any side for a long, long time. Tenacious.

Warmess

Juniors
Holy sh*t. It's all been said but best defensive effort I've seen in a long, long time.

3. Luck
2. Brown
1. Hendo

3 - brown - best centre for the warriors
2 - luck - the defensive king
1 - henderson - his best game for us since joining

Meth

Staff member
Good to see Luck getting some credit. This forum is at times very harsh on him.

Meth

Staff member
NRL.com's lead story is about the Knights resounding 11 point win over the Sharks; not the 6th place Warriors stopping the run of the 2nd place Panthers

Honestly, who cares about the Knights or the Panthers?

Yeah and the raiders werent mentioned much about their win against the manly scum. Goes to show how some teams always get the light no matter what