What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Ricky Stuart v top-eight sides

dogslife

Coach
This bloke whining about Canberra when Lakemba/Bankstown exists.
I don't live there. And I would hazard a guess that 95% of the blokes that play/work for the Bulldogs don't either.

Don't really have much choice when you play for Canberra. But you blokes do whatever mental gymnastics you need to do to convince yourselves Bellamy is a chance of moving from Melbourne to take the mayor of Canberra's job.

I don't live there. And I would hazard a guess that 95% of the blokes that play/work for the Bulldogs don't either.

Don't really have much choice when you play for Canberra. But you blokes do whatever mental gymnastics you need to do to convince yourselves Bellamy is a chance of moving from Melbourne to take the mayor of Canberra's job.

Well he applied for the Raiders head coach job in 2001, and that's when he was living in Brisbane. Is that civilization?

ACTPanthers

Bench
Any one who lives here and tells others it's NOT a shit place to live, is a f**king monster. Like, worse than Stalin.

I wouldn't let my worst enemy live here by choice - It's an absolute f**king hole.

dogslife

Coach
Well he applied for the Raiders head coach job in 2001, and that's when he was living in Brisbane. Is that civilization?
Craig Bellamy, the multiple premiership winner at Melbourne with over 2 decades of first grade coaching on his resume would consider Canberra because Craig Bellamy, the assistant coach at Brisbane with zero first grade coaching on his resume applied for the same role a quarter of a century ago?

Remember those mental gymnastics I was talking about?
Any one who lives here and tells others it's NOT a shit place to live, is a f**king monster. Like, worse than Stalin.

I wouldn't let my worst enemy live here by choice - It's an absolute f**king hole.
Now here's a bloke that's left Canberra at least once in his life.

ACTPanthers

Bench
Craig Bellamy, the multiple premiership winner at Melbourne with over 2 decades of first grade coaching on his resume would consider Canberra because Craig Bellamy, the assistant coach at Brisbane with zero first grade coaching on his resume applied for the same role a quarter of a century ago?

Remember those mental gymnastics I was talking about?

Now here's a bloke that's left Canberra at least once in his life.
Didn't come here until I was in my 20's brother - Been stuck here for 20 years now

Latest posts