What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

3-2-1 v Pennies

Inferno

Coach
Jesus christ, Kimmorley would probably need to cure cancer before he got a 3 from some of you guys.

3. Kimmorley
2. Kearney
1. Bird

That said there was not much between those players IMO.

chili pepper

Bench
Inferno said:
Jesus christ, Kimmorley would probably need to cure cancer before he got a 3 from some of you guys.

3. Kimmorley
2. Kearney
1. Bird

That said there was not much between those players IMO.

I'm going on radio call and it was apparant that Bird & Kearney were thew difference and the stats seem to support that

Ausguy

Coach
bird
bird
bird

i will apoligse to him now i think he was my choice for our "weakest link" player in another thread.......how wrong i was....

seriously
bird
kearney
BK

spider

Coach
3 bird - lead the team in metres gained by a mile, tackled well
2 noodles - returned hard, smelt the ruck, 2 tries
1 noddy - shocked me to death, tackled great, combined well and displayed vision again

spider

Coach
blacktip-reefy said:
Kearney
Pomm
Stapo

you make me laugh reefy - stapo had 60% of the stats of bird tonight

i think bird is a grub - but i rate his football seperately

wont mention the gnome, but you know he had a good game

The Popper

Bench
3 - Thommo
2 - Noddy
1 - Kearney
Great game by Bird too, except for two minor brain snaps. The defence was great. All the props played well, especially Stapleton.

blacktip-reefy

Immortal
SpiderShark said:
you make me laugh reefy - stapo had 60% of the stats of bird tonight

i think bird is a grub - but i rate his football seperately

wont mention the gnome, but you know he had a good game

Stapo played a different game to bird. 1st & 2nd tackle hitups. the hardest ones. the other in the team to constantly put their hand up to take those tackles was Pomm. thats why I pointed them. Bird played well & kimmorleys defense has improved out of sight. but kimmorleys attack was not up to the standard of other teams this weekend. there is no elusiveness to him at all. He played better than he did at any time over the last 2 years without question.
its still nowhere near good enough to win a premiership.

spider

Coach
blacktip-reefy said:
Stapo played a different game to bird. 1st & 2nd tackle hitups. the hardest ones. the other in the team to constantly put their hand up to take those tackles was Pomm. thats why I pointed them. Bird played well & kimmorleys defense has improved out of sight. but kimmorleys attack was not up to the standard of other teams this weekend. there is no elusiveness to him at all. He played better than he did at any time over the last 2 years without question.
its still nowhere near good enough to win a premiership.
so stapo should - he is bigger, and plays front row

pom carried the ball up twice, and missed a few tackles - he didnt rate a mention in the 1, 2, 3,

agree on kimmorley with you - but improvement for R1 is just

blacktip-reefy

Immortal
Well im sure he carried more than twice so it seems NRL stats are again off to a bad start.
Pomm was strong & had a heap of mongreal about him.

spider

Coach
blacktip-reefy said:
Well im sure he carried more than twice so it seems NRL stats are again off to a bad start.
lol - nope

Pomm was strong & had a heap of mongreal about him.
he is a very strong bloke - he has the strength to play second row if the plague went through the team