What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

3-2-1 v Roosters

That shoulder charge was a shocker, don’t know how they miss that.

there were a few the Chooks copped though. But nothing blatant like that

The Warriors challenge where they got Manu for touching the ball with his foot, i couldn’t pick any point where the ball changed direction or how it was rolling changed either

The commentary we produce certainly doesn’t help the narrative over here with them complaining about every call made whether correct or not lol
Kayo doesn't allow screen shots anymore (comes out black), Manu ball didn't change but looked like skin move if I remember correctly (Flanagan called it in Aussie commentary)
We have a couple of 50/50s go our way, ruck infringement when 3 players around Roosters player, I recall. But the howlers, Teddy knock on etc we rarely get a break or mention of the error.

I appreciate Webster trying to break the victim mentality. Hopefully it starts working for me soon! 😀

Meth

Staff member
Congratulations Addin Fonua Blake

Fonua Blake 33
Egan 16
Water-Zelezniak 12

Johnson 5
Curran 4
Niukore 2

12 voted