What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

3-2-1 v Roosters

Meth

Staff member
3- Fonua-Blake
2- Egan
1- I'll give it to DWZ. A tough night and he was tidy enough. No danger of overthrowing CNK and would have preferred Tauapaki, but I has grave fears that didn't materialise.

HM- Curran, Ale.

Grizzman

Juniors
3 - AFB
2 - Egan
1 - Johnson.

HM Walker, Kosi, Ale

Some absolutely appalling officiating today.

SpaceMonkey

Immortal
3 - DWZ
2 - Egan
1 - AFB

don’t think anyone was BAD as such but they were definitely flat and really missed Tohu in attack.

Benek

Juniors
It’s hard to measure lack of execution. Nobody played badly, and if you look at the stats you’d be forgiven for thinking we won. It’s just that they made the most of their opportunities and we did the exact opposite. This has been plaguing the Warriors for years but not really this season until tonight.

yes, but both ways
I can't recall to many shockers against the Roosters. 50/50s maybe, but the Tedesco knock on and shoulder charge is hard to explain, the little knock on at back missed normally seen as well. I think we got away with a player being called out when throwing ball back in and a traditional forward pass somewhere. But another week and another difference in how we are treated vs other top clubs by officials and seemingly the bunker more specifically. (This week they saw a finger touching the ball, DWZ which was the correct call).

But in saying all that I commend Webster's in press conferences as he is baited every week by press (because there is nearly always something) but says we control the moments after those calls. Nothing asked of Robson about any of the calls going their way or being worried about shoulder charge.

Rich102

Staff member
HM to the new guy too. Tough game to start his First Grade career. Handled it well.

Beavers Headgear

First Grade
I can't recall to many shockers against the Roosters. 50/50s maybe, but the Tedesco knock on and shoulder charge is hard to explain, the little knock on at back missed normally seen as well. I think we got away with a player being called out when throwing ball back in and a traditional forward pass somewhere. But another week and another difference in how we are treated vs other top clubs by officials and seemingly the bunker more specifically. (This week they saw a finger touching the ball, DWZ which was the correct call).

But in saying all that I commend Webster's in press conferences as he is baited every week by press (because there is nearly always something) but says we control the moments after those calls. Nothing asked of Robson about any of the calls going their way or being worried about shoulder charge.
That shoulder charge was a shocker, don’t know how they miss that.

there were a few the Chooks copped though. But nothing blatant like that

The Warriors challenge where they got Manu for touching the ball with his foot, i couldn’t pick any point where the ball changed direction or how it was rolling changed either

The commentary we produce certainly doesn’t help the narrative over here with them complaining about every call made whether correct or not lol

Last edited by a moderator:

Meth

Staff member
That shoulder charge was a shocker, don’t know how they miss that.

there were a few the Chooks copped though. But nothing blatant like that

The Warriors challenge where they got Manu for touching the ball with his foot, i couldn’t pick any point where the ball changed direction or how it was rolling changed either

Definitely touched the foot.

hitro

Juniors
3 AFB
2 Niukore
1 Curran
Also Zelezniak was great
2 tough games in 1 week too much but not thrashed
Win against the Panthers is possible
not the same team without Harris on attack or defence