What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

3-2-1 v Sharks

Meth

Staff member
Yeah, that's a really tough one.

I liked a lot of what DWZ did, but he made a lot of errors. I liked a lot of what Lodge, Fonua-Blake and Katoa did, but they were a bit ill-disciplined.

I'll go boring-

3- Tevaga
2- Egan
1- Berry

HM- DWZ, Lodge, AFB, Katoa- just pull it back a touch and you're all fire.

JJ

Immortal
3. Egan
2. Jazz
1. Berry

Dallin has always been full of errors

jaseg

Juniors
3 Katoa - he's back
2 Berry - this kid f**king has it, long term centre please
1 Jazz - worked hard, made some plays

Others of note.. Lodge & AFB were far from perfect but when they left the field, we lost the game. Threatened a comeback when they returned. Montoya (as weird as it feels to mention both centres when we scored just 2 tries, and neither out wide) had some decent touches. Egan was clean and did plenty of work. Most of SOS's best plays were nullified by the dumbf**kery of others, but he did ok(ish) overall.

waipiro

Juniors
3 Katoa - he's back
2 Berry - this kid f**king has it, long term centre please
1 Jazz - worked hard, made some plays

Others of note.. Lodge & AFB were far from perfect but when they left the field, we lost the game. Threatened a comeback when they returned. Montoya (as weird as it feels to mention both centres when we scored just 2 tries, and neither out wide) had some decent touches. Egan was clean and did plenty of work. Most of SOS's best plays were nullified by the dumbf**kery of others, but he did ok(ish) overall.
Katoa has really improved on attack and his chase back to save the johnson try was great but I feel like he gets caught out on defence too much. Too slow to react on 2 trys tonight...Ah mau defending poorly too

Meth

Staff member
Hard to know whether Katoa’s defensive issues tonight were his fault or Nikorima’s (or both)

Sanchez

Coach
3 - SOS
2 - Walsh
1- Lodge

Never forget SOS is the back up half. Probably never intended as the 3rd half. Turner would of been the 3rd. By those standards hes doing a pretty good job

Grizzman

Juniors
3 - Jazz
2 - Lodge
1- AFB

When all three were on the field, we looked far better.

HM - SOS, Montoya, Berry.

Too disappointed to write any more than that.

waipiro

Juniors
Hard to know whether Katoa’s defensive issues tonight were his fault or Nikorima’s (or both)
Yeah Nikorima doesnt help but Eli always seems to be struggling to close the gaps. He came in too far on the Trindal try and then on the Uele try he seemed to drift out too far and got stepped easily...Ah Mau soft on the inside on that one. Hes a good player though and if he can keep working on his reads I think he will be a weapon in a few years

Benek

Juniors
SOS tried really hard. He was all over the place putting in all the extra little efforts. The problem is he’s just not that good.

Blair

Coach
3. Egan - good work all round.
2. SOS - he needs a chat with sterlo though, who said he needs to stand 'flatter and wider', and not so 'deep'.
1. Lodge - he's big and 'ugly' and, after having a pack that's been monstered for the last few years, I like having big and 'ugly'.

Meth

Staff member
Interesting comments in the presser from Brown.

He said that the refreeing was poor. I'd agree with that. I really rate Chris Sutton highly, but he wasn't good yesterday.

The larger issue (that Brown raised) was how different this game was (in the way that it was officiated) to last week. I raised last week that I prefer the hands off way that Gough officiated (v Dragons) but it is so inconsistent with what he had the week before and, now, what we would then have the week after that. The inconsistency is such an issue.

Rich102

Staff member
Sure. I agree. But did it cause them to drop the ball, throw wild passes and play like headless chooks?

Latest posts