What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

3-2-1 v stains

jc155776

Coach
From the radio...

3: Bird

I wanna see that hit on Morris...

2: Kearney

3 trys. Brilliant to be in fullback.

1: Noddy

Is he back?

DJDL

First Grade
How good was it to see Kimmorley standing deep and running at the line with options?
Haven't seen him play like that in years.

I'm still not happy with his kicking game, and he's still not where he was 5 years or so ago, but it is definitely a step in the right direction.

If tonight was an indication of the way things are headed with Sticky at the helm then it's deinitely on the up.

Sharks7

Juniors
3 - Bird

2 - Kearney

1 - Kimmorley

Looks like ^ could be it throughout most of the posts.

coolumsharkie

Referee
3.Bird
2.Kearney
1.Noddy

De Gois is almost there.. he needs to actually pass the ball very elusive, Kingston had a great game also Thommo Dougy Ross was a wrecking ball when he came on.

Bench used to perfection by Sticky.

jc155776

Coach
was there anyone that was average??

I think not.

Pom f**ked a couple of things but he scored two great trys and defence was aweosme from all involved.

Frailty

First Grade
I'm very happy with the sides performance tonight. I would make no changes to the side next week even if Dykes is fit. I was happy with Simmons at winger... He is a winger not a fullback.

McLovin

Staff member
3. Bird (The hit)

2. Bird (The work ethic)

1. Bird (The attitude)

The bloke is the king...

Stonecutter

First Grade
3. Bird
2. Kearney
1. Noddster

The same 1-2-3 as most people but I'd like to say that Noddy's kicking was again horrible, and the Dragons let him off the hook.

Although his passing game was perfect and precise and awesome to watch clouding his poor kicking performance.
A few more games like that and I might become a Noddy fan. :)

coolumsharkie

Referee
Frailty said:
I'm very happy with the sides performance tonight. I would make no changes to the side next week even if Dykes is fit. I was happy with Simmons at winger... He is a winger not a fullback.

No i would definately have Dykes back... Seymour did not much really and we need an extra dimension... He obviously gave all the game to Noddy on the last tackle in attack and slowed a few plays down... some of those opportunities out wide would have got us over 50 imo.

chili pepper

Bench
lockyno1 said:
good to see seymour played well.

Apparantly he did play well - very good news. Give adam plenty of time to get fit and then see whether the Dykes/ Kimmorely theory is myth or true

Frailty

First Grade
coolumsharkie said:
No i would definately have Dykes back... Seymour did not much really and we need an extra dimension... He obviously gave all the game to Noddy on the last tackle in attack and slowed a few plays down... some of those opportunities out wide would have got us over 50 imo.

Whilst I agree Seymour didn't do a lot. He did what was needed. Dykes has a tendency to get too involved and always throws a bad pass or makes a bad error. In this team I think we have the right balance for the moment. Not too mention it was Seymours first game back in first grade and did nothing wrong to be dropped.

coolumsharkie

Referee
Moffo said:
keep in mind how farked the dragons were tonight!

Because they got smashed !!. Nearly all mistakes were made by the pressure of our defense... did you watch the game?

Latest posts