What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

3-2-1 v stains

jc155776

Coach
The dragons had no answer to our forward pack which dominated.

Simple as that.

They were scared to run.

coolumsharkie

Referee
Frailty said:
Whilst I agree Seymour didn't do a lot. He did what was needed. Dykes has a tendency to get too involved and always throws a bad pass or makes a bad error. In this team I think we have the right balance for the moment. Not too mention it was Seymours first game back in first grade and did nothing wrong to be dropped.

Plenty of errors in Noddy's kicking game still and although the kicks were directed somewhere there was no one to back them up in some cases, so I'm not blaming him entirely tonight.. aprt from that he was everywhere.

Moffo

Referee
coolumsharkie said:
Because they got smashed !!. Nearly all mistakes were made by the pressure of our defense... did you watch the game?

some were, but at the end of the day it was poor handling mate

coolumsharkie

Referee
Moffo said:
some were, but at the end of the day it was poor handling mate

We lost the game against the Titans through bad handling.. tonight there was a bit of a difference, I'll agree to disagree though.

blacktip-reefy

Immortal
St george were the worst outfit I have seen in the NRL in recent memory. They were very lucky they played the Sharks this week(15th attacking team in the NRL) & not the Storm(most lethal in the NRL)
Good luck next week Stains, your going to f*cken need it to not get a century against you.

Mr Angry

Not a Referee
3. LooLoo - Ryles walked off after. What a man. Took the next hit up too.
2. Bird - For that hit on a dragqueen.
1. Kearney - for the bomb take.

Ausguy

Coach
Moffo said:
keep in mind how farked the dragons were tonight!

totally agree, as ricky said in the press conference, dont get carried away with this win. i still rekon it means nothing if we dont beat the tigers next week. They have not won a game and will be desperate.

Go Nulla

Bench
Frailty said:
Whilst I agree Seymour didn't do a lot. He did what was needed. Dykes has a tendency to get too involved and always throws a bad pass or makes a bad error. In this team I think we have the right balance for the moment. Not too mention it was Seymours first game back in first grade and did nothing wrong to be dropped.

I agree and I think his defence was particularly impressive as well/

coolumsharkie

Referee
blacktip-reefy said:
St george were the worst outfit I have seen in the NRL in recent memory. They were very lucky they played the Sharks this week(15th attacking team in the NRL) & not the Storm(most lethal in the NRL)
Good luck next week Stains, your going to f*cken need it to not get a century against you.

Did you watch Canberra play this week?

lockyno1

Post Whore
Go Nulla said:
I agree and I think his defence was particularly impressive as well/

Seymour is a good 5/8th. The problem he had at brisbane was he was asked to play halfback. I hope he does go well this season.

roboshark

Coach
3- bird

2- kearney

1- thomo

by the way i have a bit of man love for stapo.....a great buy for us

coolumsharkie

Referee
Mr Angry said:
Seymour defence was great, watch the replay.

Yeah I will be... so he defended well, f**k me dead he's a f*cken pivot, he offered nothing in attack.. yet he didnt do anything wrong either.

Stonecutter

First Grade
IMO in Brisbane he needed to get involved to take pressure off Locky and put too much pressure on himself. With the Nodster he needs to do the complete opposite, do the little things and let Kimmorly run the show.

Quigs

Immortal
I wasn't impressed with some of our first half... a lot of dumb mistakes ... but the Stains were a lot, lot dumber.

We should of wrapped it up by the halftime blower.....

I'm on the lookout for the Stains supporters up here in my hometown... Ive got bragging rights and let me tell you this... my opinion only.

That Stains side was the worst Stains side I have watched in zonks - they were absolutely pathetic.

Thought I was watching a team impersonating our mob from late last year.

We went well but I with Sticky - I'm a long way short of being carried away.

The Highlight of the game for me - was not that fantastic bone crunching hit by the Bird, but that fantastic intercept by Covell late in the game. Its got me buggered how they ran him down.

Ahhhh sometimes lifes great - enjoy the spoils. And our little bro's the merged ..... well

All I say is "just imagine if they had flogged us tonight - what would they say"

Cheers
Declared Idiot #88 and Fat Controller
Quigs