What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

3,2,1 v Tigpies round 14

Eelementary

Post Whore
3: Moses - looked very sharp, and his kicking game was phenomenal.

2: Lane - 100m+ off the bench? Great effort.

1: Gutherson - his usual, awesome self.

crocodile

Bench
Hard to give a score this week. Every player did what asked of them.
3 - Papali'i
2 - Moses
1 - Lussick

Tough to leave the rest out.

84 Baby

Referee
#f**k321

Gutho - rush of blood kick aside (that’s the shit we need to avoid “against the good teams”), he was his usual every where on the park self. Who says we don’t make line breaks? Last try was great run. I think he needs to take more control (or does Moses?) when we have bins/send offs. We’re better off holding for 5, slow (even slower) play the balls and kick for the in goal.
Sivo - lazy forearm aside (hearing BA on how they plan to tackle the issue (pun intended) leads me to think later in year, a lot of defenders are going to look stupid when a player falls over) his involvement has been good and he is running hard. Doesn’t matter if he isn’t lightning quick (he isn’t slow), he knows how to find tryline.
Waqa - who are you? Tops 150m again! The missed tackles are still there but there’s less panic around them and less rushing out and waving as they run by. If this continues, we may actually have a footballer on our hands.
Opacic - poor hands and missed tackles aside, still a good player. Hard to say anything spectacular about him once you get lost in those eyes.
Haze - lack of runs aside, his defence has seemed amazing! Sorry Fergo. There’s zero panic, even when we were overlapped with men in bin. He forced Wigers to make decisions (I watched an interview with Mark Schwarzer about the penalty shoot out with Uruguay - sometimes it’s better to let your opponent make the decisions) but still covered the possibilities.
Drown - again, we don’t make line breaks? Good first half with great runs and good kicks. Passing is still hohum but zero inexplicable dropped balls and he’s a good link man. But was he out there in second half, other than that absolute bog nothing kick?
Moses - the downhill skier skis again! But seriously isn’t that what we want in that situation? We’ve played against teams with bins and struggled, don’t we want him ripping apart shortened opponents? That 10 minute period was Johns-esque, putting weakened sides to the sword. Doing it against better sides than Wigers is the next step.
RCG - was everyone gagging for Amone to throw one so RCG would have permission to f**k him up? That was the first time in a long time when I thought we had a right proper hard edge. I played out that whole scenario with RCG talking like Tom Hardy as Charles Bronson. Other than that, super super game from RCG again.
Blonde Rheed - he won’t be with us next year if he plays like that again. He’s too good for reggies. There are NRL teams where he’d be a genuine starting chance.
Paulo - combine his two games from this week and it’s a decent Paulo game. Very grateful that he backed up though. It’s important for his teammates to still have him there.
Papa - ok that was too hard edge. And on the wrong guy. Aside from that, it was MOM stuff. Good hard running BUT his combo with Moses through the dominant period was absolute mint.
Matto - far from a perfect game but he was clearly targeted with extra special treatment and just played harder.
Nrown - in the immortal words of Bad Boys “From now on, that’s how you play!” The kamikaze rushes to pin the opposition near their own tryline could be aimed better, but those runs back against the ruck are as sexy as f**k!
Bench - mostly unsighted but that also means they didn’t f**k up too bad, except another rush of blood by Bryce.

Wigers - who the f**k riled them up? And just going for one on one strips is a shit game plan.

Latest posts