What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

3-2-1 vs Dogs

NZ Warrior

First Grade
3 - Mateo
2 - Mannering
1 - Maloney

And is it just me or are the Jnr Warriors really missing Hurrell & Lousi?

maddest_kiwi

Juniors
Tupou didn't do much wrong

That's all fine and good, but I'd rather have the guy who just scored 6 tries for the vulcans (Fish)... A little more potent in attack etc. He's solid on D as well. He's bulked up to hasn't he??? So wouldnt be like Locke when he was on the wing.

3. Mateo (set up 2 tries, scored 1)
2. Mannering (work horse)
1. Maloney (origin jersey potentially)

Friend & Manu were solid as was Taylor. Must have Inu & Rapira in the team ASAP

joseph1

Juniors
The M's.

3 - Matulino
2 - Mannering
1 - Maloney

Mateo as good as those three.

Matulino is an absolute beast.

Warmess

Juniors
I often forget how young he is. I think he's just coming of age now. Such a tireless player, amazing work ethic and does so much of the unsung work off the ball, especially as a marker.

Meth

Staff member
That's all fine and good, but I'd rather have the guy who just scored 6 tries for the vulcans (Fish)... A little more potent in attack etc. He's solid on D as well. He's bulked up to hasn't he??? So wouldnt be like Locke when he was on the wing.

3. Mateo (set up 2 tries, scored 1)
2. Mannering (work horse)
1. Maloney (origin jersey potentially)

Friend & Manu were solid as was Taylor. Must have Inu & Rapira in the team ASAP

No to the Fish on the wing

Warmess

Juniors
I think we have plenty of pace on the wings, how often have you seen our centres truly set up our wings to use their pace?

Hurrell isn't exactly a passer of the ball, Benry isn't a centre, Ropati is complete trash and Inu has played about 2 minutes this season.

Brando

Juniors
3. Mannering
2. Mateo
1. Matalino

WTF was Bluey thinking with his run on side.
Run on side was down 16 nil before he fixed it.
And Vatsn on the right flank? Why Why Why, cleary tried it already and it didn't work, maybe Vats would have held that ball from Ropati and scored, just sayin'
Ropo has to go, as does Taii.
Bluey, Inu, Inu, Inu!!!!

-1 Bluey
-2 Video Ref
-3 Ropo

Izz

Bench
I'm still pissed off. We're looking like last year's Souffs at the moment. Only seem to play in 15 minute spells. Capable of brilliant tries, but who the hell cares if we've got flashy attack if we can't be bothered defending.

What's going on, Johnson? Last week you said you were a bit off your game because Parra was rushing you. No they weren't, and the Dogs weren't this week either. You gotta be prepared to take a little contact, brother. If floating along the line hoping a defender turns inside out is all you're prepared to do, then maybe you should get back to touch footy.

And Bluey, you've made some terrible personnel decisions so far this season. If this was Cleary, everybody would be yelling for your head.

As far as 3,2,1s go:

3. Matulino
2. Mateo
1. Mannering

Micistm

Bench
Lol, the Bluey love is rapidly declining!

It will certainly be interesting to see the next named team...

Izz

Bench
Lol, the Bluey love is rapidly declining!

It will certainly be interesting to see the next named team...
To be fair, i didn't have a whole lot of Bluey love to begin with. I certainly don't think he's the second coming. I was pretty disappointed when Cleary moved on.

Kakihara

Juniors
3 Matulino
2 Mateo
1 Lousi

What's going on, Johnson? Last week you said you were a bit off your game because Parra was rushing you. No they weren't, and the Dogs weren't this week either. You gotta be prepared to take a little contact, brother. If floating along the line hoping a defender turns inside out is all you're prepared to do, then maybe you should get back to touch footy.

Looks injured to me. I know there was an article last week saying that he wasnt and that the rumour started from a tweet from Mateo but i call bs since i read about the hip injury a day before Mateo tweeted that message.

Last edited:

Izz

Bench
Looks injured to me. I know there was an article last week saying that he wasnt and that the rumour started from a tweet from Mateo but i call bs since i read about the hip injury a day before Mateo tweeted that message.
If he's injured i'll pull my rant back a lil :D