What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

3-2-1 vs Donkeys

3 - Hunt

2 - Sims

1 - Ah Mau

3 - Sims (outstanding impersonation of a wrecking ball)
2 - Hunt
1 - McInnes

Special mention to Lomax who just looks made for FG.
So much better in defence than Aitkin and looked dangerous whenever he had the ball.
Brilliant try assist to set up Dufty.
Blake Lawrie - this kid is a ferocious competitor and loves the tuff stuff.
Very exciting young prop forward.
Leilua's little cameo was full of energy and impact.

These young guys made a massive difference today against a Broncos team that took us for granted.
Win built on defence and discipline.

Saint_JimmyG

First Grade
3. Tariq.

2. Jack (such a brave performance after going into the game with an injury cloud).

1. Hunt.

His kicking game was immaculate.

Special mention Pereira, Lomax, Lafai, MacDonald, Widdop, Frizell, Graham (for his cameo), McInnes, Lawrie and Mann.

RedV Resurgence

Juniors
Great to watch - Full marks to everyone.

I really got excited when I saw the energy of the players running at the line in groups, making Brisbane have to make one on one tackles. That was the difference for me.

There was similarities to Melbourne's attacking structures.

3 lomax
2 lawrie
1 Leilua
1 Pereira

no more than 20 first games between them = brilliant

Sims, Frizell and JDB were outstanding . their leadership of the young men will see the mighty redV be a force Exciting times ahead

SFTG

Frank Facer

First Grade
Sims was the stand out. He had to be everyone's man of the match. I have been saying that Tariq is the form secondrower in the comp since about round 7 or and and was calling for him to be selected ahead of Cordner for the second row spot. If the team was picked on form Tariq would have been the first second rower chosen.

Frizell was great and next best in my opinion.

Hunt is my 3rd pick.

Dea

Juniors
3 Sims
2 Hunt
1 Frizz

Thrilled to see Hunt play well but also step up when Widdop went off the field. His 40/20!

Everybody seemed to put in and do their job. Hope they can put in again this week.

Latest posts