What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

3,2,1 vs Dragons

Micistm

Bench
Updated for Micistm's vote, if you can handle it Rich. Not too much difference though - the player of the year has been safe for a few rounds now.

Apologies for the late vote guys...was sulking after the game and took a while to get back:lol:

Micistm

Bench
Really - you don't see how the Dragons were the better side? We didn't lose this game because of dodgy refereeing... I don't doubt the possibility of something special coming - but I'm not fooling myself into thinking we dominated and deserved to win that game. You're allowed your opinion obviously, but I am mine too.

Yeah, agree with that. Both teams had their chances, and both made some costly errors, and yeah we had some shocking calls against us for sure. But the Dragons were the tougher team on the day and wanted it more. They really got stuck in after half time...and if we had been tough enough we should have lifted to respond- and we didn't...slipping back into old ways with some costly errors. Errors we'd done for the past three weeks, but got away with.
We knew we'd have to play better than we had in previous games, and didn't.

The sad and ironic thing is IMO our best game for the past few weeks was vs Broncs...which we lost!:lol: