What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

3-2-1 vs Manly

Belta

Juniors
There were plenty of strong performances but I thought Hunt & McInnes really stood out. High work rate and were looking for opportunities all game.
Special mention to Vaughan who continually rolled up his sleeves for those dirty runs when we desperately needed yardage.

Agree.

3 - Hunt.

2. McInnes

1. Vaughan

Agree with SaintJimmy, really hard to choose only three this week. It was a war of attrition with the battle being won on the back of effort all across the park. I thought we were very lucky to escape with the win due to the stupidity of not bringing Lomax on late when It was obvious to all that Lafai had lost confidence in his goal kicking. Definitely not any credit to Mcdumbhead. I thought Dufty was immense, Lawrie likewise, as were Simms, Graham and Friz and special mention to JP for making some really powerful runs at crucial points to make up for some earlier errors.

Life's Good

Coach
Agree.

3 - Hunt.

2. McInnes

1. Vaughan

Agree with SaintJimmy, really hard to choose only three this week. It was a war of attrition with the battle being won on the back of effort all across the park. I thought we were very lucky to escape with the win due to the stupidity of not bringing Lomax on late when It was obvious to all that Lafai had lost confidence in his goal kicking. Definitely not any credit to Mcdumbhead. I thought Dufty was immense, Lawrie likewise, as were Simms, Graham and Friz and special mention to JP for making some really powerful runs at crucial points to make up for some earlier errors.
On the contrary, Jimmy G posted McInnes wasn’t that good(he never is apparently).

Belta

Juniors
On the contrary, Jimmy G posted McInnes wasn’t that good(he never is apparently).

Ok I’ve just given myself an uppercut for a bad reference. Now for all those who missed McInnes in the 3,2,1 it’s your turn to do the same. You only cheating yourself if you don’t..

Wittenberg

Juniors
3.Hunt = his kicking was great but so was his defence. A rugged display.
2.Cam = his game since Widdop has gone has been outstanding. I thought he was a player who had a few crucial weaknesses but he has been inspirational.
1.Norman = a player who I was upset the club bought but who has proven to be cool under pressure and he ran effectively against the Eagles.

The whole team led by Graham in that last 10

blacksafake

First Grade
In today's paper they gave DCE 3 Dally M points, Does anyone on here seriously believe he outplayed Ben Hunt? I know it's a joke and a farce but it still gets me riled up. lol
Of course they did. The Dally M has become a joke.Ex players suffering from too many HIA’s picking their favourites.

Latest posts