What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

3-2-1 vs Panthers

Status
Not open for further replies.
I put O'Hara down because of his high work rate (34 Tackles and 19 Hit ups for an 143m gain). He did miss some tackles (3), but that was less than Croker, Mogg, Martin, Davico, Gafa, McLinden and Monaghan missed.

thickos

First Grade
I see Gaf is polling a lot of votes.... am I the only one who thought he travelled poorly last night? To me he was completely ineffectual - and playing a winger at 6 against good teams just doesn't work IMO.

Still, everyone is entitled to their opinion, hence the beauty of this contest 8)

I thought Gaf was fairly good in defence, and he tried a few chip kicks which worked. He tried some different things at least. Plus his support play is second to none IMO.

Paullyboy

Coach
Anyone who is putting Rhino in their votes takes statistics way too seriously, he cost us the game by giving Penrith 2 early tries which got them on the roll. Had we stopped those tries the momentum of the game could have been anything.

3 - Mogg
2 - Thompson

(I honestly cant think of anyone else who didnt give up, and i refuse to give points to a player who gives up)

Raider_69

Post Whore
3- Mogg: the only one that stood out all that well
2- Croker: another tradesman like showing
1- Bulgarelli: No drop balls, the fact he didnt play makes no difference!!

Freddo

Juniors
i was gonna give all 6 points to mogg but i dont know if i could do that and if so i change my points to all 6 to mogg

Status
Not open for further replies.