What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

3-2-1 vs. PP

bluefox68

Staff member
3. SJ
2. Talakai
1. Moyza

I reckon Mulitalo is injured. Great 1st half. Second half unseen.

Fifita was underwhelming…

Ads

First Grade
Missed a little bit but what I saw:

3. SJ
2. Tolman
1. Nikora
Hm: Williams

Lost the middle big time when Tolman went off. Nikora was a threat and SJ seemed to control the game when needed. Everyone was average for most of the 2nd half though.

Eion

First Grade
Not enough Ronnie love on here. He won us that game in the first half. Woods was also good the first half…then I take all the points off him for that unforgivable strip penalty. I can cop an accidental head high but that…nope

Frenzy.

Immortal
Talakai was the catalyst to change. He came on, we looked better, he went off, we looked poor, he came back on and it improve again.

Easily the biggest impact on the game

3. Talakai - as above
2. Woods - second most metres, most PCMs, 3.22 PTB speed. Went off after 20 and didn't return till 11 minutes to go. We went backwards the whole time he was off.
1. Moylan

Can NOT give SJ points when he was Jeckyl and Hyde. 40 minutes good and 40 minutes a shit sandwich without sauce. Pure shit