What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

3 2 1 vs Sharks

Forbes Creek Dragons

First Grade
3. Frizz.
2. Vaughn & Kerr were awesome.
1. I must be the only one that would give Norman a point. otherwise Lomax for some awesome defence controlling Dugan.
I thought Norman was okay too. His kicking and passing game were a lot more slick than what Hunt has been offering. He did switch off towards the end, which is disappointing but i think he can build some combos.

denis preston

First Grade
3. Dufty
2. Captain
1. Hunt
Special mention for Rava for dropping all those balls and nearly forcing Mc1 to throw a chair through the window
Another special mention to Flanno for picking the side and giving Mary the game plan to beat his former side
Surely Saab gets a run next game ???

Belta

Juniors
Kudos (long awaited) to whoever decided to try a different attacking format, finally seeing the long standing mundane, disjointed attack wasn’t actually working.
Dufty had one of his days out, without his try and two try assists we most definitely lose.
Mcinnes is the workhorse, who gets the job, regardless of his position. A host of players could get 1 point, but I liked the contributions of Kerr and the effort of Graham. Vaughan and Friz both strong (but I need to say yet another drop ball from Friz) Rav - yet another rocks and diamonds performance - , more mistakes from JP and Aitken. Lomax - loved his effort, always get the feeling on the cusp of something special but unfortunately just falls short, oh sorry got carried away, more than 3

Brutalitops

Juniors
I am NOT a fan of Aitken but there were multiple moments this match where I thought he was impressive. His effort was notably raised and he saved our asses in defence a few times.

We know it probably won't last but it was nice to see. Aitken could be a great player under a real coach

Forbes Creek Dragons

First Grade
I am NOT a fan of Aitken but there were multiple moments this match where I thought he was impressive. His effort was notably raised and he saved our asses in defence a few times.

We know it probably won't last but it was nice to see. Aitken could be a great player under a real coach
I’ve never seen him not give 100% but he just hasn’t added another dimension to his game, to be fair though who has?

Belta

Juniors

I can’t help but feel we have a team of players who at times are very capable but in other situations have deficiencies. I do like Aitkens strong runs and he can defend well in some situations. But overall Aitken like much of the team appear an incomplete product, whether it be poor defensive reads like Rav coming in when he didn’t need to, or simple drop balls, or inabilities to catch bombs or just an overall lack of foresight, perhaps a lack of shape I don’t know but ultimately we appear to lack cohesion and fluency. I thought of this again this week watching Penrith, than on a few other games I’m watching some beautiful ball movement through the centres to there wingers to score. We don’t seem to get in the position or we don’t execute properly or for some reason we struggle to generate such tries. Would Aitken be a star at another club? I don’t know. Who is to blame? The player. The coaching staff? Or both? Hopefully with the few changes we see an overall improvement.

Latest posts