What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

3 > 2 > 1 vs. Souths

hitman82

Bench
3 - Maloney
2 - Johnson
1 - Packer (152m, 2 offloads, 20 tackles, no errors or penalties)

Hon. Mention to Godinet, Mateo, Matulino, Locke, Mannering... etc...

hitman82

Bench
It was so good to see a young Warrior have such a fantastic debut. Pita's service looked sharp as, he has excellent vision, defense was decent and he could easily have nabbed a self-created double too.
Johnson gets better every game.

Warmess

Juniors
3. Johnson
2. Maloney
1. Mateo

Those three had a hand in basically every try we scored, no way I can't give them the points. Another one of those games where it's unfortunate that I can't give more points out. Most of the team would go so close to being point scorers.

shinobi

Juniors
Just got back from the game. 3 to the highschool kids who did the mean haka at the end when the Warriors came over to thank the supporters!

devoid

Juniors
3 - Maloney
2 - Packer
1 - Vatuvei

Nice debut for Godinet - pretty much explained why Heremaia is not being retained for next year. Loving the Mateo/Johnson/Locke combo. In fact, Mateo has to be close to buy of the season. Sure, doesn't like to tackle, but he is consistently dangerous.

Penrose Warrior

First Grade
3- Packer
2- Maloney
1- Matulino

Both those props around 150m. Outstanding. Then you've got Lillyman over 100 again, and Rapira made some telling runs as well (love his leg drive)

I'd argue those guys make or break to an extent whether Maloney makes it in this list, but he deserves mentions for his own efforts as well.

It took 15 rounds or so but I claim full credit for saying Moon should always have been our left centre. And I think we should re-sign him, obviously at a cut price.

3 Johnson
2 Packer
1 Manu

Reasons

Johnsons kicking game was very accurate, passing crisp and backed up the offloaders all day

Packer kept going forward all day

Manu for his finishing ability

I know its been said before but our prop rotation is sensational. today Rapira was lil quiet but the other 3 made up for it

Bring on the Waiders

Rebound

Juniors
Warriors seriously have one of the best packs in the comp, great time for our forwards to be peaking (yes im a Dragons fan but I still love the home team :D)

3-Maloney
2-Johnson
1-The Beast

Great team effort, as mentioned Johnson is settling in nicely. Godinet better be signed up for the next few years and as mentioned as well our big boys are doing outstandingly well.

Have we seen the last of Hohaia?...Godinet was outstanding.

MKEB...

Staff member
3 - Maloney
2 - Packer
1 - Vatuvei

Nice debut for Godinet - pretty much explained why Heremaia is not being retained for next year. Loving the Mateo/Johnson/Locke combo. In fact, Mateo has to be close to buy of the season. Sure, doesn't like to tackle, but he is consistently dangerous.

+1

kos

Juniors
In the last few minutes the Fox commentator kept calling Packer ''Rapira''.
A great team win. For a change I watched defence for a while and Berrigan and Luck and Taylor etc etc were making some good tackles. Inglis was well contained. And a great debut by Godinet.
Bring on the Raiders.

Iafeta

Referee
All starts up front, at the moment our pack are mercilessly tearing apart opposition packs.

3 Packer - Outstanding go forward from Rusty today, maybe his best first grade performance?
2 Matulino - Perfect one two combo with Packer to start sets off.
1 Moon - maybe a career saving display? At any rate, I thought he was very good.

AliN

Live Update Team
Manu
Packer, in disguise as Sammy in the 2nd half according to the announcers
Maloney

Scottey

Juniors
In the last few minutes the Fox commentator kept calling Packer ''Rapira''.
A great team win. For a change I watched defence for a while and Berrigan and Luck and Taylor etc etc were making some good tackles. Inglis was well contained. And a great debut by Godinet.
Bring on the Raiders.

You mean the whole second half?

Iafeta

Referee
lol - yeah the commentary was terribly biased and totally inaccurate. We keep getting those muppets. I don't know why, but it seems to be a rule to give the Warriors the worst of the worst commentators when in Australia. It used to be Junior Pearce, but Belcher potentially is even worse and Braybrook is just a dunce sheep who follows Belcher's lead.

Also wanted to give a wrap to Shaun Berrigan and James Maloney, and at times when required Billy Tupou. The only real threat I felt lol@50uf$$ would have was Greg Inglis and frankly he never got any space or time because those blokes were all over him like butter on a knife. I think Berrigan and Moon have done very well the last couple of weeks. The defence on the edges IMO is so much improved by having them there and Brown/Mannering playing nominal back row roles.

Latest posts