What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

3-2-1 vs Storm

ZEROMISSTACKLES

First Grade
The try was a silver platter finish, but I'll definitely give Ken credit for the set up for Ayshford - forgot about that. Maybe I'm being harsh.
Then again Ken should've beat his man. Thats his problem, he doesnt really finish tries. He can finish tries with no one to beat but if theres Preston Campbell to beat, Ken won't score. Im not excusing Ayshford for his drop pass, I'm just reinforcing that fact that Ken probably has the worst evasive skills of all the wingers in the NRL. No swerve, no speed, no fend, no tries off bombs. He can only power through hoping to bump someone off which he does once every 6 months, even then he never breaks the line.

Great yards though and thats it. Kearneys only brilliance is Ken Maumalo.

Iafeta

Referee
Screwed up a bomb completely which almost led to a try, and fumbled a kick over his head in bad territory which luckily the Storm knocked on.

The try was a silver platter finish, but I'll definitely give Ken credit for the set up for Ayshford - forgot about that. Maybe I'm being harsh.

I don’t think he fumbled the one in behind he had that one covered up. The bomb the only reason he didn’t catch it is because the Storm dude was pushing down on his shoulder. I was stunned (but not really because Cecchin was favouring Melbourne) that that wasn’t penalised. It was blatant AF

Iafeta

Referee
3 Hiku
2 Harris
1 Herbert

The three Hs for me. HM for Burr, Maumalo, Paasi, CHT. Great debut from Patty.

Rich102

Staff member
3. Hiku
2. Burr
1 Harris.

What a great team effort.
Shows what Kearney has been missing all season.
Team of 3 props and 3 hookers is crazy.

BTW. What happened to Jazz?

guten_targ

Juniors
only reason he didn’t catch it is because the Storm dude was pushing down on his shoulder. I was stunned (but not really because Cecchin was favouring Melbourne) that that wasn’t penalised. It was blatant AF
I thought so myself, I looked at it and thought wheres the fkin penalty

Meth

Staff member
I'm just tallying these up now because I have a super busy day tomorrow. If anyone adds their 3-2-1's before I get back to this, I will adjust tally.

So, a tentative congratulations to Patrick Herbert.

Herbert 27
Harris 19
Maumalo 16

Burr 14
Hiku 14
Paasi 3
Harris-Tavita 1

16 voted

Latest posts