What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

3-2-1 vs. Titans

shadowboxer

First Grade
Just rewatched the game and we were even better than I thought live.
If Uele, Rudolph and Hunt keep improving week on week we will finally have a platform for everyone else to do their thing.
I did the same Saturday night - whilst soccer was blaring in the background. Toby was better in his second half stint and agree with yourself. We were good but Titans weren’t bad either. Completed well and had a few tries disallowed.
Good hit out

R-15-3

Bench
Rudolph smashed guys in defence and was good for 20 min, he had his misses, penalty and errors from 20 min mark till he went off.
Seen it said a few times but think we stretched him and Uele both for the long term gain, even more so with us on the front foot.

DJDL

Bench
He made several mistakes and gave away 6 agains either once or twice. I'd much rather have Jessie in his spot.

Long term I agree. But I haven't seen anything from Jesse in his stints this season to suggest he's a 'must pick'.
In fact I've been underwhelmed by him so far.

He's probably playing to instruction and just making his tackles, but I've hardly noticed him out there.

Long term I agree. But I haven't seen anything from Jesse in his stints this season to suggest he's a 'must pick'.
In fact I've been underwhelmed by him so far.

He's probably playing to instruction and just making his tackles, but I've hardly noticed him out there.
He's looked quite heavy legged from what I've seen. Like he's in quicksand