What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

3-2-1 V's Tits

blacktip-reefy

Immortal
I watched the game on TV twice. As always.
The ground does make a difference sometimes in exaggerating the good & the bad in the team.

IMO Anderson is going great guns in defense. But after speaking to the guy & seeing what an athlete he is, I am disappointed in his attacking input into matches. He is looking in the wrong spots IMO . Needs to play the game like it will be his last.
Bird was ordinary on the weekend. he stood in the place where anybody, even Noddy could have try assisted. He has dropped balls, missed text book tackles & looked down right lazy in a few situations over the 2 games around origin. I wasn't taht impressed with his origin game either to be honest.
He probably cops a bit more from me because he has the media attention as though he is a lewis, fittler, Kennny, Price, Clyde etc etc.
Well hes not even close to those guys.
Gallen on the other hand, as a dedicated forward, is every inch a Clyde, Price, Boyd, Kurtis etc etc.
he competes in every play, every week & never looks lazy.
That is why he is our captain & our leader for years to come.

cb4

First Grade
i have never really like gal
but i agree with wat u wrote
he plays every game like its his last
starting to become a fan of his

coolumsharkie

Referee
Bird is a great footballer, he pressures the opposition into making mistakes because of his relentless in your face style of attack and defense that only comes from the elite sportsman that fine tune their craft over the years that results in being a cut above most players.

As young as he is, he will only get better.

millersnose

Post Whore
good to see posts like the above

regular posters are all too often drawn into a clique that defends particulair group thinks

some of us still demonstrate minds of our own