What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

3-2-1 V's Tits

Frenzy.

Post Whore
3. Buster - quiet first half in attack but came good in the 2nd and really started steering the team around. Played more first receiver in half 2. Looked good there.
2. Gallen - Did it again. 29/159. He's a machine.
1. Bird - Made errors. Hampered by thumb injury but in the final washup still got 2 TA's and a meaty through quick thinking.

Pom, Peek, Degwah, Cov, Ando (36 tackles) went well. Brown looked far better at fullback. CU2 was as busy as could be with no minutes. Misi was a livewire again. Ross did a job but not much more. Paris was nice to everyone and saved a try by getting in Prestons way. Pity he shyte himself on his break upfield. Douggie made the same defensive error again but was solid. There was one other bloke but he didn't catch my eye.

Inverse
3. The forum members who thought Cov made no difference in defence. Yeah, yeah bring up Delaneys try but that was neither Pom's or Covells fault. Look further infield for the error there.
2. Nutley for making the same errors again. Works hard but his timing on hitups is really bad and we should of been pinged for forward passes a couple of times. It's nearly always Nutley when it happens. His customary cold drop from a ruck cost a try this time
1. Snowman for lack of involvement this week

bluey

Bench
Gall
Buster
Pom

Bird needs a kick in the honerable butt, to me he just seemed to have a bad attitude or something which i cannot put my finger on, just looked and felt wrong watching him on tele.

Quigs

Immortal
I enjoyed the transformation of Brown in the second half.

He was very tentative in the first half, but gee he lifted in the 2nd, you could see him growing in confidence.

Enjoyed the big Rossy for awhile too. But he didn't seem to be on the field for long. Stats men help me out here.

But hey it was a great win. We needed it.

Cheers
Declared Idiot #88
Quigs

Quigs

Immortal
thought the heavy track would of suited them too

Cheers
Declared Idiot #88
Quigs

cb4

First Grade
yeh i have been wondering why snowden doesnt get more minutes
he seems to go alright out there
i reckon we should sign peek for next year
this bloke just rips in

Shark71

Juniors
3. Pommeroy
2. De Gois
1. Seymour

plus a bonus point to the team as whole for scoring 30 points!

fatshark

Bench
3.Gall
2.Pomm
1.Seymour...does he hae a wrist injury?looke pretty bad in the last 5 minutes.

Special mention De Gois-toughest merkin in the team,. Brown looking dangerous already. Cov back to old Cove, great. Peek went hard all game..Misi coming good, finally.

spider

Coach
3 - offensive execution (they run the same plays at training and in the game each week - but this week it was WHEN they threw the pass. The timing, the line run and when to let the pass go that resulted in points which resulted in shortening the titans outside backs) Throw in the strength of pom into the equation

2 - defence - on a wet surface it was a larger than loud effort.

1 - attitude - they were mentally there for the 80, although their hands let the titans get a sniff between the 30th and 50th minute

Dommie

Juniors
3 - Pommeroy - never dropped it all day
2 - Seymour
1 - most of the others

-3 The streaker - was a bit cold for him

Vossy

Bench
3.Peek - he was in everything and was brilliant carting the ball up
2.De gois - apart from his sh!t passes from dummy half, he was brilliant, wish newcastle were taking kinga instead
1.Covell - Mr almighty is back :D

-----------

read in the paper the streaker was a pommy backpacker...

Sam Shark

Juniors
inverse
-3 Bird. it doesn't just happen automatically now you HAve played for NSW. Tip; Watch Gal play.
-2 Anderson Get involved son!!! C'MON!!!
-1 NOBODY!!!!!

I just wondered, without meaning to be offensive, whether you watched the game on TV or whether you were actually at the game. Bird and Anderson did a lot of good stuff in the game, particularly in defense. I know Ando didn't reel in a couple of balls thrown behind him, but I reckon the criticism isn't justified of either.

I haven't seen an athlete in ANY sport perform at a level 10 week in week out. The best may perform at 8s for a few weeks in a row and then have a quiet game. Of course, they then have the occasional 9 or 10 (if there is one!).

The real sign of a champion is that they perform at THAT level when they REALLY need to - ie King Wally, or John Eales, or Pele, etc.

Bird intimidated and put himself into the game when he had to.

Latest posts