What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

3-2-1 vs Worriers

carcharias

Immortal
I was standing in that SW corner ...best seat in the house on the weekend.

I took a Maori kid with me.

He was a little too cocky for his own good on the way to the game...
Then he wanted to go home early....can you imagine?

I made him stay to hear the full version of up up cronulla after the game.

and yeah williams passing was a bit iffy...maybe fergo? should hang back a bit in attack.

coolumsharkie

Referee
3-Snowden.. hurt people for the whole time he wason. Great front row performance.

2- Stapelton.. Backed up all day and got rewarded with his first FG try. Can you imagine a player that backs up all day, defended at the back well. Johnny on the spot positional play.

1- Baz.. Probably should get 3, really showed up on the day.

Inferno

Coach
I was standing in that SW corner ...best seat in the house on the weekend.

I took a Maori kid with me.

He was a little too cocky for his own good on the way to the game...
Then he wanted to go home early....can you imagine?

I made him stay to hear the full version of up up cronulla after the game.

and yeah williams passing was a bit iffy...maybe fergo? should hang back a bit in attack.

He'll learn. You'd assume with Gall coming back Williams will spend the full game out in the centres, so there's still time left for them to work up a great combination.

Stonecutter

First Grade
Yep great effort, great crowd, well done to all you locals :clap:

If that was only 14k, surely we can't get to 20k anymore, it looked pretty full.

3 - Dougie, great game. How hard is his head? Put Rapira on the floor...
2 - Baz , best game for us, good long kicking game, great cover tackle on the Beast.
1 - Snowy, 40 something tackles, and lots of hitups.

Special mentions Porter, Stapler, Toops and both hookers. The less we see of Selmes the better. Better from Wright but I'm still not convinced....

The family hill looked packed, there were a few seats left but it was definitely a great crowd especially for a warriors game. If we can get similar crowds for Raiders and Storm games, I don't see why we can't get 18,000 to the sydney derby games. I sure hope all this new Zappia crap doesn't seriously cripple us down too 8000 per game again :(.

spider

Coach
I sure hope all this new Zappia crap doesn't seriously cripple us down too 8000 per game again :(.
it wont be the zappia fall out - it will be the NRL scheduling

plus last weekend the JRL was cancelled so that helped

but what a magic sunday arfternoon to go to the footy - shame we couldnt receive more sunday arvo games