What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

3-2-1 vs Worriers

coolumsharkie

Referee
havent seen the game yet...

I love winning and twig Souths supporters losing !!

yeeeahhhhehehhheheheheheheeheheeyeeaahhaaa

3. Cap'n Baz
2. The Stapler
1. Snowy

F**ken awesomely tough call to leave Toops and Porter out of the points.

Most impressively that's 2 wins in a row without Gallen.. when is the big man back ?

blacktip-reefy

Immortal
f**k

3 baz
2 toops
1 stapo

tough f**king week!! how good is that!!

Origin changes unfortunately gang. Word is , Gal straight back in. Toops & Baz added.
Alos heard that TLL is in & also House. Massive changes for origin 2.

DJDL

Bench
Origin changes unfortunately gang. Word is , Gal straight back in. Toops & Baz added.
Alos heard that TLL is in & also House. Massive changes for origin 2.

?? Where'd you hear this? Thought they were all calling for "minimal" changes.

Having said that, I think the guys you mention all deserve a run.

carcharias

Immortal
1 up
2 up
3 Cronulla

I heard it about 10000 times yesterday.

Porter was MOM IMO . stapo looked good too.

Barretts defence was good out wide.

shadowboxer

First Grade
3. - team
2. - supporters - both home and away.
3. - reni mat-idiot

best thing ever happened was you getting caught out mate. I stood at presos after a lose against canberra i think and you got some award for best on field - and you were rubbish. I could only put ito down to the club trying to give you some confidence - all the faith put in reni and 2nd chances from cronulla only to land with another egg on face scenario for the club. Enjoy digging ditches or sitting maroubra beach selling ice creams mate. These new young guns are the breath of fresh needed

Inferno

Coach
3. Baz
2. Stapo
1. Toops

Honourables to Snowy, Dougy and Porter.

NSWCup is going to have some great halves when Buster comes back.

mortz

3 baz
2 stapo
1 snowden

toops was awesome as well, reece is going great guns at centre.... loving all these new guys

carcharias

Immortal
williams did well.
He put int some pretty handy runs when we were on our own line late in the game.

spider

Coach
i agree carch, and it has been noticable that he often gets on the outside of his man to receive the ball

if he does that while hitting it harder he will tear it up

Eion

First Grade
He is a forward though - not a centre. Not enough pace. He's a good stop gap there but best value in the forwards.

millersnose

Post Whore
i think williams passing game in the centers has really been poor with many going over the sideline or around peoples knees

hopefully they are skilling him up here as he has other attributes at the position