What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

3-2-1

jc155776

Coach
From what I could hear across the radio anyway:

3-Kimmorley
2-Bird
1-Pomeroy (Should have scored 5)

bluey

Bench
I know brett had abetter game but i still cannot bring myself to give him a point.
More redemption in order.

tye

Juniors
3. Kimmorley (best game for a long time, amazing defence)
2. Bird (continually beats 1st defender)
1. Loo Loo (looks in great shape & is playing tough)

fizman

Bench
I am a bit surprised Pomeroy has received points from many. I would have given points to:
3. Bird
2. Kimmorley
1. Stapleton/Ross/Douglas

The Popper

Bench
3 - Bird
2 - Kimmorley
1 - Pomeroy
Pomeroy was Johnny-On-The-Spot tonight. In the right place at the right time. Whether by intention or good luck, still merits a point IMO.

Frenzy.

Post Whore
Blind nuffies

3. Dykes - outstanding as first receiver. Showed Nod what a kicking game is. Defended stoutly. Got the boys DEEEEEEEEEPPPPP
2. Bird
1. Pom

Quote of the night.

"Where'd we get that girlish winger. Fugg he's feminine." - My old man talking about Simmo.

Why Noddy can't have points.

Bombed at least 3 try scoring opportunities with atrocious passes. Caused at least 3 handling errors with atrocious passes. Killed all momentum by taking a penalty shot at 24-0 in front and the Raiders going nowhere - poor decision but was good watching Dymock tell him so. Got over involved again in the second half and frankly just got in the way and disrupted the flow. Gave away 2 or 3 penalties again.

Pomeroy was Johnny-On-The-Spot tonight. In the right place at the right time. Whether by intention or good luck, still merits a point IMO.

So Pomeroy scores 12 points, makes 113 meters, a line break and 18 tackles and you're not giving him 1 little point?

fizman

Bench
Chaos, do you think that Dykes defended better than Kimmorley?? I don't think he cam close. Whilst I acknowledge Pomeroy scored 3, I thought he bombed a couple as well.
Bird was solid.

I thought tonight was one of the best efforts of the Dykes/Kimmorley combo, however, Canberra were the walking wounded this weekend and I am quite disappointed we didn't score more points frankly.

I thought Dykes was good first game back as well.

jc155776

Coach
Both Dykes and Kimmorley clicked well it seemed.

The ball got wide and what the 3/4s did with it was not the result of bad play from the halves.