What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

3-2-1

NZ Warrior

First Grade
I'm going to have a bit of a go at you too, OB. How could Kirk possibly disappoint you??? It was his debut.

SpaceMonkey

Immortal
I didn't realise it was that hot there still during the match, given that factor I think 32-18 with a 3 man bench was actually a pretty good result. It certainly makes me fairly confident that we can handle the sqeals at home.

ozbash

Referee
How could Kirk possibly disappoint you???

didnt see much of the young chap and then he was hooked by Ivan..

kevin locke had a much better game in U20's but they were melting too.

NZ Warrior

First Grade
ozbash said:
How could Kirk possibly disappoint you???

didnt see much of the young chap and then he was hooked by Ivan..

kevin locke had a much better game in U20's but they were melting too.

Well, we'll see how your comparison goes when Locke gets his turn to debut at fullback.

ozbash

Referee
you dare to doubt me ?

my record is impeccable,

webby
jro
manu
witty
mannering
fai

and now locke.

remember, you heard it here first...

NZ Warrior

First Grade
Don't get me wrong. I love the look of Locke. I hope the Warriors keep hold of him.

We'll see about Fai, this sunday. It's the moment we've all been waiting for. I hope he gets over his sore shoulder by then, because there are some big expectations on the kid.

I'm also looking forward to getting my first look at the Jnr. Warriors. The Parra Jnrs. are a pretty fancied outfit, should be a cracker of a game.