What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

3-2-1's for Souths vs Raiders

jed

First Grade
1 WILLIAM ZILLMAN
2 DAVID MILNE
3 MARSHALL CHALK
4 ADRIAN PURTELL
5 BRONX GOODWIN
6 TERRY CAMPESE
7 TODD CARNEY
8 DANE TILSE
9 LINCOLN WITHERS
10 SCOTT LOGAN
11 NEVILLE COSTIGAN
18 GLEN TURNER
13 ALAN TONGUE (c)

14 JOSH MILLER
15 TROY THOMPSON
16 TOM LEAROYD-LAHRS
17 MICHAEL WEYMAN

Mullins_y2k

Juniors
3= LOGAN !!guys dont forget him!! was our best forward always gives 100%!
2= Milne looked good
1= Tilse

reptar

Juniors
Dave Q said:
3 the blind ref
2 Cusak
1 Tilse
Normally I don't buy into complaining about refereeing, but I honestly can't see what South Sydney supporters could complain about. Sure the Raiders were off-side a bit, but so were South Sydney.

If you want to complain about something, you should complain about Souths' lack of creativity in the halves and Peachey's lax attitude towards ball security.

Macko8

Juniors
2 dave milne- good ball security and has speed something our wingers have lacked.
2 lincoln withers- thought his improved a heap under henry.
2 todd carney- first game back, superb kicking game except for the one out on the full, this fella should be picked for nsw if they know whats good for them.

Dave Q

Coach
reptar said:
Normally I don't buy into complaining about refereeing, but I honestly can't see what South Sydney supporters could complain about. Sure the Raiders were off-side a bit, but so were South Sydney.

If you want to complain about something, you should complain about Souths' lack of creativity in the halves and Peachey's lax attitude towards ball security.

Fug off reptile, I was objective, I thought Tilsy played well.

reptar

Juniors
Dave Q said:
Fug off reptile, I was objective, I thought Tilsy played well.
Yes, and I was being objective too. At the ground I didn't think much of Tilse's contribution, but on the replay was much more impressed. The Raiders need work on their ball security, but have done all season. You still haven't explained why you've got cause to complain about the refereeing, though.

Chachi

Bench
3. Logan
2. Withers
1. Carney

Could easily have given points to Tongue or Tilse though.

Chachi

Bench
Should be an interesting result - no one players seems to be standing out.

Good to see Withers hit some form though.

Latest posts