What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

3 2 1s Prelim v Newcastle

adamkungl

Immortal
GRAND FINAL YEeeeeeeeeeeeeeeewwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww

On that note...

3 Pearce
2 Friend
1 SKD

adamkungl

Immortal
I should have given Guerra a point. But I really wanted to give SKD one, he really dug in and gave it everything. And didnt make a mistake :lol:

Cliffhanger

Coach
He did so, close to the line too lol. He SKDerped it once. But he was solid. Feel bad not giving Tupou points.

Guerra made four line breaks and 12 tackle breaks, over 200 metres and 32 tackles. Monster effort, he's really dug deep in Cordner's absence.

3 - Pearce
2 - Friend
1 - Guerra

Did anyone notice the reaction of the boys at full time? I was pleased to see they looked cool and calm. They kept their excitement in check. Merely making the GF is clearly not enough for these guys.

Nursing a hangover myself today.

Von

Juniors
GF time!!!

I'm going to watch the tape again tomorrow, then give my points.

Valheru

Coach
3 Friend
2 Guerra
1 Pearce

Every single player pulled their weight and the pleasing thing is we could have chucked the towel in after the first 25 when desperate defence from the Knights stopped us a few times but they were relentless and they will need to be again to win the GF.

Latest posts