What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

3-2-1s Roosters

3. Gardner - this kid has stepped by big time since getting his First Grade gig.

2. Gallen - Legend. How the f**k did they leave him out of SOO. But Brett White gets a spot........

1. Snowden - f**k off Manly he's ours. Find your own Abominable Snowman!

blacktip-reefy

Immortal
haha Gards 3 points amazing what a try can do for your image.
I remember when Stapo scored his long range try last year he got the same praise.Now the poor bugger is on the forum scrap heap.
When he played the Warriors & made a remarkable 25 runs for 200m & constantly broke the line. In fact Stapos 5-8 week period during that time is still superior to Gards as a quick scan of the forum will show.
But I guess rookies get on a high then suffer a period of low when they have to play with injury for the first time in the top level.

At any rate, the pointsare easy
3 gal
2 Snow
1 Baz.

Lucky we have the bye next week. Our fortunes might be changing.

azzah72

Bench
Stapo is playing injured, he's not performing, if he was, he'd be playing, wasn't great yesterday.

I don't think he's on the scrapheap at all, in fact alot of people are calling for him to be in instead of tat.

He needs to heal and gain some confidence and then hopefully he'll be back. I still rate him.

I also Rate Gardner but he wasn't a 3 last night

webShark

3 Bazz
2 Gardener
1 Snowman

Please to see Gardener continues to exceed my expectations (based on Toyota Cup performances). Brilliant try.

carinashark

First Grade
1.Gardner , for having a go!
2.Snowy, for having a go even tho he still dose not know how good he can be!
3 Gal, for knowing when c**k the forearm and when to walk away.

coolumsharkie

Referee
3-Barrett Best game in the sjharks jump[per imo.
2- Morris He was halfback and hooker.
Gards.. Keep getting his name mixed up witrh Gords. That try was better than a root.

Glal Dougy Snowden Millo....Sometimes bowlers deserve to win the MOM.

Latest posts