What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

3 2 1s v Ponies / Match thread (wow what a finish!)

Chook

First Grade
1st time in years I've watched the 2nd Friday night game. Fair dinkum, how bad and biased is the call from HEADly and co? Made my arse water. Had to watch with the sound turned down after 5 mins.

3. Pearce
2. Guerra
1. Cords

In Easts we Trust

Listening to that commentary team was truly painful. I thought Wally was going to rush onto the field and give Gillett a blow job at one stage. I've watched the reply on mute.

3 - Moa
2 - Pearce
1 - RTS

Chook.

3 - Mitchell Pearce. I was at the ground at up the end the boys were defending in the second half. When Hunt scored the Broncos final try, it was Pearce laying down the law and exhorting his team mates to make one last effort.

2 - Sam Moa - Had a good game and always seemed to trouble the Broncos defenders with ball in hand.

1 - Daniel Mortimer - Made some key plays when it mattered. Coming on fresh he sped up play in the last 15 minutes which enabled the teanm to get the roll on that got them home.

Last edited:

Valheru

Coach
I don’t think we played that bad, we just kept giving penalties away and making the odd mistake. The defence was good most of the time and the forwards worked hard. Oddly, we seem to contain attacking plays in the most impossible of situations and then let the softest tries in.

The comeback was great and just shows that we can go up a gear when needed, the trick is to always play up a gear.

3 Pearce
2 RTS
1 Moa

Latest posts