What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

3 Rumoured Signings for 2007

Utey

Coach
eelavation said:
you could be on the money there, I'd say the moment Jamie signs Morris will no longer be in the clubs plans.

I did here a little whisper that Brett Firmon could be the man approached to be the back up half back to Tim Smith next year.

I wouldnt say no.

sooperdooper

First Grade
i must say if pritchard is worth 300k what is hindmarsh worth?
as much as i would like to see pritchard here i would rather spend 300k on topping up hindys contract :)

strider

Post Whore
i think pritchard is overrated ... he does a few good things once in a while and ppl get all excited over him - but they turn a blind eye to his constant handling errors and missed tackles .... I wouldn't hate him in our team - but don't overpay him

firman .... ewwww

Hurriflatch

Referee
WEll Simpson does have a clause in his contract that if he plays 6 Origins in during the current deal he can get out a year early

so if he plays in games 2 & 3 he'll be free to head down the F3 with Hagan

mickdo

Coach
Hurriflatch said:
WEll Simpson does have a clause in his contract that if he plays 6 Origins in during the current deal he can get out a year early

so if he plays in games 2 & 3 he'll be free to head down the F3 with Hagan
That's a wierd clause...

Parra Guru

Coach
F*ck I hate the roosters.

As I said Poore is the best prop, aside from Bailey at the dragons....

Fingers crossed for Benny Creagh now!!!

Agent Mulder

Bench
jayman said:
yeah that didnt make any sense to me either...

iam sure hes coming back.. smith gone.. means lyon will be back.. hagan has some pull there...

wheres the simpson rumour... surely hes a target if morrison goes...

come on parra.. lets start signing some people!!

roosters can have 17 SOO stars.. and still wont win without freddy there.. there days are numbered..

The Roosters will be lucky to make the 8 this year.

Hurriflatch

Referee
mickdo said:
That's a wierd clause...

Well we are talking about the Knights here

but if Simpson does play in the final 2 Origin's this year I'd be expecting to hear him linked with Parra especially with Morro all but gone

sooperdooper

First Grade
the only thing about replacing morro with simpson is that morro is a different players!
simpson takes hit ups and makes metres...morro is a hole runner and likes to sniff a try :)

sooperdooper

First Grade
strider said:
i think pritchard is overrated ... he does a few good things once in a while and ppl get all excited over him - but they turn a blind eye to his constant handling errors and missed tackles .... I wouldn't hate him in our team - but don't overpay him

firman .... ewwww

spot on...is he really worth 300k? no he isnt

Stagger eel

Staff member
I won't be expecting Smipson to be anywhere other than Newcastle next season regardless of what his clause says.

Avenger

Immortal
sooperdooper said:
the only thing about replacing morro with simpson is that morro is a different players!
simpson takes hit ups and makes metres...morro is a hole runner and likes to sniff a try :)

as is Ben Creagh. :thumn

yy_cheng

Coach
Well JT mentioned that he played in the Front Row. He was alot closer to the rucks and was steaming onto the ball.

When you see a guy like Morley hanging onto him with his legs wrapped around him and still not able to drag him down, well, I can say no more. Oh, there were 3 others hanging off him too.

Hindy has slowed down and I reckon he could really play in the Front Row ala Webcke.

He would be one of only a few 80 mins props in the game.