What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

3 Rumoured Signings for 2007

number8

Juniors
Creagh is a pretty good player & thats about it. We have those guys coming though already. chase an established standout player or nothing for mine.

HIghlands Fling

Juniors
We may have to look at a new number 7. As it appears Denis only tries to enforce the contracts of coaches, not players like Graham, Witt and SMITH. TBA very, very soon!!

lucablight

First Grade
HIghlands Fling said:
We may have to look at a new number 7. As it appears Denis only tries to enforce the contracts of coaches, not players like Graham, Witt and SMITH. TBA very, very soon!!

number8

Juniors
I seen somewhere Denis Moran had been released from Wigan!

........... Good player!

I'll believe Timmy is shooting through when I see it.

If he did however, that to me, would suggest the charecter of a quitter & I'd rather support a player with more ticker than that. Ability aside, heart is the defining attribute for mine.

sooperdooper

First Grade
y did make 91 meteres off 10 hit ups. wh
number8 said:
That to me makes no sense. Smith was awesome in the centres last year & we've struggled to make any impact down that side with Delaney. Smith is a fantastic centre & should remain so. Delaney has not showed he has anything to offer the top team back row. He struggles to make any ground with the ball in hand & while his defence is up to par neither he nor the team would be better for the change. Delaney has some work to do in my opinion.

If it ain't broke don't fix it. especially with cheap dodgy parts. Because in the end it will just sh*t itself again but to a greater degree. Our 11. is the games best 11. since Tallis or Clyde whoever you rate higher. While that is the case i'd be looking for other front row options. Not Hindmarsh!

well delaney did well on the weekend. watch him improve out of sight against the dragons! mark my words...

mickdo

Coach
HIghlands Fling said:
35 posts and that's the best you can come up with? :lol: