What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

3 sharks make Aussie Train on Squad

jc155776

Coach
Haha brilliant, your giving out talks on being a keyboard hero from behind a keyboard???

Somehow if you have never played SOO football you have no right to criticise the piss poor form of someone selected there??

You look like an idiot getting emotional because people here dont rate your "mates" (although you could just as easily be the clingon that follows them around trying to hang on to coat tails).

And can you honestly say his form at the beginning of this year was as good as the end????

Snoop Shark

First Grade
jc155776 said:
Haha brilliant, your giving out talks on being a keyboard hero from behind a keyboard???

Somehow if you have never played SOO football you have no right to criticise the piss poor form of someone selected there??

You look like an idiot getting emotional because people here dont rate your "mates" (although you could just as easily be the clingon that follows them around trying to hang on to coat tails).

And can you honestly say his form at the beginning of this year was as good as the end????

well hang on brains if i had another way of telling u that its easy to criticise a bloke behind a computer thats won a premiership, played for city, nsw and australia(in winning teams) then id love u to let me know how thats done other then a computer u mong!

Just remember your the one paying him out behind a computer...im just reminding u! I hope your bicep size increases! There is nothing wrong with paying out..im not saying that...but at least have some back up source other then what u read and hear!

And i can 100% positively say he has been playing like that ALL YEAR!

As for the "clingon" that u mention...sorry my mates dont catch pigs(on and off the paddock)

jc155776

Coach
Snoop Shark said:
There is nothing wrong with paying out..im not saying that...but at least have some back up source other then what u read and hear!
what about what I watch??? Im sure im not the only one on here saying he has been sh*thouse.

And i can 100% positively say he has been playing like that ALL YEAR!
Even when he was playing lock??? You gave it to the roosters forward pack earlier BUT HE WAS ONE OF THEM

blacktip-reefy

Immortal
Anasta & Kimmorley are the perfect example of non playing footballers. Whilst they are actually "playing"

& they both get the same derision from Wok Ryan.

they both hang around footballers & pass them the ball & get in their way.

Latest posts