What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

30 Rock Mafia - GAME OVER

Apey

Staff member
I'm going to wait to hear 9701's opinion. He is pretty important here.

And BunniesMan, you cleared everyone else :lol: That last night with Smiley & Coby dying was a shocker for you.

Drew-Sta

Staff member
I'm somewhat convinced we lynch DP, kill 9701, if we have a protector, then protect 9701, and role block Monk.

BunniesMan

Immortal
dp how do we even know a roleblocker is still alive. and even if he is maybe once your target is unprotected your kill is unblockable

However it's possible that BunniesMan has night protection...
a night protected investigator? I wish.

The scenario we have at its very simplest (even if you think im stars, which im not) is: dragonpunk could win the game with 1 more night. I cannot.

We know who almost everyone is. Kill me tonight if you think im bad. Allowing dp to survive today could be a game losing move.

Apey

Staff member
It doesn't seem like we have a roleblocker which I think means DragonPunk needs to die.

Still, I want to hear from 9701 before I vote.

a night protected investigator? I wish.

I had this in Family Guy. Overpowered, no? :cool:

soc123_au

Staff member
Reading back lynching DP is the safest bet. At least it removes one faction. We dont even know if we have a roleblocker still alive. I know I cant do it.

DragonPunk

Live Update Team
Staff member
You could easily take me out at night too, I am basically on my lonesome now. Leaving BM unlynched means stars can take out two townies before you get to Monk.

Apey

Staff member
Oh and I believe BunniesMan when he says he has no night kill power.

However Monk & Didgi sending you on the kills isn't your night action, is it?

It's pretty clear from previous write-ups that the Stars faction currently have two kills each night.

Do we lynch DragonPunk who could win the game or do we lynch BunniesMan and remove another kill from the stars faction?

That's why I want to hear from 9701. To see how vulnerable he's feeling...

soc123_au

Staff member
You could easily take me out at night too, I am basically on my lonesome now. Leaving BM unlynched means stars can take out two townies before you get to Monk.

If we take you out at night you can still take one of us with you. You are f**ked either way, if we dont lynch you we potentially hand you the power to decide the game.

DragonPunk

Live Update Team
Staff member
IMO I think there is still one more layer of protection for Jack yet, so I have to find that person first.

Apey

Staff member
Side note: The selfish part of me is glad I haven't been killed yet while the "Go Town!" part of me is still somewhat disappointed nobody has even tried. I worry that people with more beneficial roles to town have died in my place.

Oh well, there's always tonight...

Apey

Staff member
IMO I think there is still one more layer of protection for Jack yet, so I have to find that person first.

Hah, you would say that.

Still, that's why ideally I want to hear from 9701 before I vote.

soc123_au

Staff member
Side note: The selfish part of me is glad I haven't been killed yet while the "Go Town!" part of me is still somewhat disappointed nobody has even tried. I worry that people with more beneficial roles to town have died in my place.

Ha Ha, same. My role is f**king useless.:lol:

DragonPunk

Live Update Team
Staff member

I've had bigger fish to fry :p

BunniesMan

Immortal
I think dp is extremely close to winning. I fear he wins tonight.

I dont care if people kill me tonight or tomorrow or whatever, but not giving dp another night could be the only way town wins

Latest posts