What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

30 Rock Mafia - GAME OVER

whall15

Coach
If Drew-Sta had protected himself or Soc on the final night instead of 9701 the town would've had a fighting chance.

It would've been 3 on 3.

Had the vote had been deadlocked it would've gone to night.

Town had 2 kills, Stars had 2 kills.

First Grade
told you all BM was a maggot that's it from now on

vote bunniesman

nah well played stars dudes

HowHigh

Coach
If Drew-Sta had protected himself or Soc on the final night instead of 9701 the town would've had a fighting chance.

It would've been 3 on 3.

lol lucky we counted on 9701 being protected

Apey I thought I'd let you live seeing as you get taken out early so often

whall15

Coach
How many layers did protection did 9701 have Whall?

You are Jack Donaghy, 30 Rock aligned executive.

You are the town's most over-powered character.

Due to your close relationship with Liz Lemon, you know who she is, she is _____ and you may communicate with her.

Thanks to the fact that you are a Republican and therefore close with the NRA you may kill someone each night.

If somebody (other than you or Liz Lemon) mention Ronald Reagan in the game thread you will gain an additional ability the next night.

You are protected by three people: Liz Lemon; your mother, Colleen Donaghy and your assistant Jonathan.

whall15

Coach
I really thought that since 9701 was confirmed as town he would've tried the Reagan thing more often :(

Didgi

WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOP WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOP. Fantastic job team, great stuff.

It would've been 3 on 3.

Who were town's 2 kills brah?