What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

300 days of boasting.

The door to 3 series wins in a row is open a crack. The Maroons take a one game win advantage into both the MCG and Suncorp matches. Now we all know one win doesn't win a series. However statistically historically the winner of the first match goes on to win the series.

There is improvement in both the Blues and the Maroons. The Blues will surely drop at least 4 players so they will be starting another phase of players adjusting to unfamiliar combinations. Now the pressure is firmly on NSW. There is no longer the position of being able to lose one game and stay in the series. NSW have one chance, this game to remain in the race. For QLD there is the reassurance that the series is over with one concerted effort in Melbourne.

QLD won't go into the game feeling 'comfortable'*. We'll go into the game completely focussed and fully determined.

If NSW bring anything less than their best performance in years. If NSW don't get off to a resounding lead early in the first half. If NSW allow QLD to establish a resounding lead early in the first half. NSW, every time they touch the ball. Every play. Every set. Need to execute flawlessly. Need to always gain the advantage. Cannot afford to make a single error. QLD absolutely will make NSW pay dearly for every error. On the scoreboard. NSW will see that they will be the architects of their own failure.

Go QLD!

* Brad Fittler pre-game 1 last year.

Last edited:

Fangs

Coach
My dinner was delicious.

I expected a bit more from QLD. Which words should I use to describe that debacle?

Embarrassing. 300 days of mourning over the death of Origin.

Latest posts