What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

321 v Soufs

One Warrior

Bench
3. Locke
2. Mannering
1. Seymour

Matulino unlucky and I thought Lattimore stood up well today, including one great hit.

Izz

Bench
Need to watch game again before giving my 3, 2, 1, but first impression was that Seymour had his best game of the season. Ran into some space, organized well, general delivery was good. A couple of tries were missed due to passes from him being dropped, but the passes weren't bad, just the receivers' hands. The times he got caught with the ball, i understand why he held onto it; he'd either been overrun, or the defense had rushed up on the man outside him. He wasn't spectacular, but he wasn't terrible.

Meth

Staff member
3 Packer
2 Matulino
1 Locke

Close but no cigar, Mannering.

exactly this.

I was really impressed with Packer's defensive effort today.

I was also impressed with 2 players that I normally am not- Heremaia and Latimore.

We missed Mara though.

Meth

Staff member
Just a note- LU's man of the match points for this game.
3- Inu
2- Wesser
1- Maloney

Meth

Staff member
A lot of players were neither good, nor bad in this game. Frustrating game. Glad to get away with the 2 points.

Dr Crane

Live Update Team
based on the herald live update i pretty much fast-forwarded the game on mysky, so i'm not making any calls.

inu cost us four points by getting lazy on that intercept. though i must admit, on one quick look i can't imagine why they didn't award the try to locke right after.

3 = Seymour - The best game for Brett, got involved, cracking d outplayed Maloney
2 = Heremaia - Although i wanted Mara in this lineup Aaron was involved alot
1 = Mannering - D was superb once again, punched thru a few holes

-3 = Vatuvei - He is just not hitting his straps, Vulcans for a couple weeks?
-2 = Hohaia - Offered nothing, Mara should get a recall and Lance joins Manu
-1 = Latibore - boring adds nothing promote a junior please ivan

3 - Locke: Lots of energy, great kick returns.
2 - Packer: good meters, after mistake was involved in 4 tackles wanting to make up for it.
1 - Mannering: solid performance, like his approach to ref's today.

Manu had blisters on his heals! well it showed.
Inu needs to get the job done before relaxing. (some should of call man on)
I enjoyed the open running game at times, not like a boring Dragons win, few to many mistakes, but great D kept us in the game again.

Warmess

Juniors
3. Locke
2. Mannering
1. Packer, I guess.

I would have liked to have given Inu some points. Despite the fact that he's so casual, he was one of the only guys out there at least trying something. Unfortunately none of it paid off.

Like others have said, it was a very frustrating game, but I think not too long ago that would have been a pretty heavy loss to us.

ozbash

Referee
3- Mannering
2- Locke
1- Heremaia

huge improvement from the '1 armed paper hanger' Berrigan.

Latest posts