What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

321 v Soufs

Ill start this off

3 Locke
2 Packer
1 Seymore

Ist time ive ever given Seymore a point, played well directed well and kicked well

Sheesh our goal line and defence and inside our own half defence is great

Manu Vatuvei

Coach
Mannering
Locke
Matulino

Seymour :? Are you blokes fair dinkum? Our attack is a shambles because our halves are a shambles

Iafeta

Referee
Seymour was decent, he wasn't that good though. I wonder if it was because he scored a try (simple as it was through some flimsy D). He was ok without standing out.

Manu Vatuvei

Coach
Scored 1 of our 2 tries. Made a couple of breaks, good on defence. Why not?

Because overall he was poor. A number of average kicks and his distribution is consistently ponderous, plus he constantly gets caught with the ball when he shouldn't.

fmd you shouldn't just get points because your name appears on the scoreboard. Halves are SUPPOSED to be involved in most tries. It's partially Seymour's fault we only scored 12 points today when we should have had many more.

Iafeta

Referee
Another bloke who I thought played quite well was Heremaia. Some smart work out of dummy half. A couple of errors but generally I thought he helped bring some width to our attack in their 20m and kept their markers occupied in general play. Good smart play in the Inu try as well.

SpaceMonkey

Immortal
Not feeling all the Packer love tbh, he needs to learn to hit the line harder, he's always checking before the line instead of smashing it up hard.

Iafeta

Referee
Because overall he was poor. A number of average kicks and his distribution is consistently ponderous, plus he constantly gets caught with the ball when he shouldn't.

fmd you shouldn't just get points because your name appears on the scoreboard. Halves are SUPPOSED to be involved in most tries. It's partially Seymour's fault we only scored 12 points today when we should have had many more.

lol some weeks I reckon that's the single biggest reason some do get picked. I also agree, our halves had more opportunities than we took advantage of.

Manu Vatuvei

Coach
lol some weeks I reckon that's the single biggest reason some do get picked. I also agree, our halves had more opportunities than we took advantage of.

Yeah, or people look back at the tries and see who was involved. It's not that simple!

Manu Vatuvei

Coach
Another bloke who I thought played quite well was Heremaia. Some smart work out of dummy half. A couple of errors but generally I thought he helped bring some width to our attack in their 20m and kept their markers occupied in general play. Good smart play in the Inu try as well.

Absolutely. However he also frustrates me by getting caught with the ball too often when a pass is on.

Mara should've been playing today.

armchaircritic

Juniors

Had Berrigan held the ball or Inu ran hard in the last 20 we would have scored more points. I see what you mean though.

In the second half every time we got something good going, a silly error would shut down the play.

I gave Seymour points as he did score a Try, made good tackles. I thought it was hard this week to give points as it was a frustrating game to watch.

Judd

Juniors
3. Locke
2. Mannering
1. Matulino

What a dilemma for Cleary with Fish back...but Locke is playing so well he deserves to be there. Where was Manu Vatuvei today? Hopefull he's firing on all cylinders after the bye week.

I didn't enjoy that game at all but at least we got the 2 points. They look like they really need the bye next week and hopefully come back stronger.

3 - Locke
2 - Mannering
1 - Heremaia

Micistm

Bench
Wins a win. Quite enjoyed the game, but too close for my liking. I seriously thought at halftime we were gone with opportunities butchered, and knowing how the Southern boys defend against us.
Both teams blew chances at times, both teams did some decent defence...and stoked to sneak home with that win before the bye.

Hmm...Locke, Mannering, Matulino

Latest posts