What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

3rd Ashes Test: Australia v England at Perth, Dec 14-18 2017

Pete Cash

Post Whore
I think its a quartet that could be pretty good if everything goes right but none of them average under 25

Meth

Staff member
I think its a quartet that could be pretty good if everything goes right but none of them average under 25

Slater tried to backpedal and say they were the best quartet in international cricket right now, except for South Africa...quite a moonwalk

Pete Cash

Post Whore
Slater tried to backpedal and say they were the best quartet in international cricket right now, except for South Africa...quite a moonwalk

They have to do the business against South Africa to even think about calling them the best. They are right now as you said "a sharp bowling attack"

hineyrulz

Post Whore
"Starc, Hazelwood, Cummins and Lyon- the best Australian quartet we've ever seen"

Healy
Healy what a cretin.

This is the same bloke that told me to my face Dave Warner would never make it as a test cricketer.

This was just after he told me Bobby Quiney should be in the side.

King hit

Coach
Healy what a cretin.

This is the same bloke that told me to my face Dave Warner would never make it as a test cricketer.

This was just after he told me Bobby Quiney should be in the side.

When and where did you meet Healy?

Warner wouldn’t make it as a test batsmen. What rubbish.

Meth

Staff member
Cook has scored one century in the last year. 243 v West Indies in August.

Latest posts