What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

3rd ODI: Australia v England at SCG on Jan 21, 2018

2 weeks

Coach
Stoinis has almost pulled off an unlikely chase once, let's see if he can get the job done this time.

Vozzy

Juniors
If we were going to increase the run rate surely you need to hit the spinner for a couple of 4s

ANTiLAG

First Grade
If Stoinis gets out before 45th over, Straya are starting to look rather silly at odi cricket.

King hit

Coach
On a bright note I’m starting to like Stoinis. I’ve never really rated him but his attacking batting in this series has been one of the few good points.

Bazal

Post Whore
Giving Paine shit but Stoinplod can't even get bat on ball. Stop backing away you Victorian twat

ANTiLAG

First Grade
Paine would have been a great odi keeper bat in the 80's and 90's.

But this is rubbish batting right now in 2018.

King hit

Coach
Bring in Maxwell for Adelaide. He would bring some much needed energy to the batting and send White back into the wilderness.

Eelectrica

Referee
On a bright note I’m starting to like Stoinis. I’ve never really rated him but his attacking batting in this series has been one of the few good points.
Stoinis is one of the few bright spots for sure.
Carey is another even if it was just the one game. Wish he played today.

Cummins huge disappointment.

Selectors missed a huge opportunity to take a look at someone like Short when they picked White whose only contribution has been a dropped sitter. Gotta think White is done now.

Latest posts