What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

3rd ODI: Australia v England at Sydney Jan 19, 2014

Sphagnum

Coach
Since when is the cricket a shitty f**ken variety show with a bunch of humourless f**ktards making absolute dickheads out of themselves?

Michael 'needs to punch in the face repeatedly' Slater is a f**ken A grade wanker. Can't stand theat merkin's shitty head infecting the tv screen and when he opens his mouth, I just want to punch the words that come out straight back down his throat.

Hope England don't fold so we have to watch lethal weapon reruns tonight.

Meapro Ham

Juniors
I find it completely baffling that the likes of Marsh and Bailey get picked ahead of Smith. Surely Smith is the perfect one day player. And obviously in far better form than those two.

hineyrulz

Post Whore
Those dress ups were just laughable. hard to believe the commentary is getting worse.......

Also, for mine ODIs were basically dead and buried. They've scheduled and marketed these well and the crowds are getting in to it this summer. I think fewer games, a bit of buzz and yes, some Aussie form, has revitalised the ODI game.

Latest posts